fwg community forum

Womanly pains... >.<

Talk about girl stuff!

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Shadow00 » 27 Mar 2012, 16:10

BUT then again, you have a choice NOT to have childbirth.
If we take ONLY natural pains, then trust me, bleeding once a month is nothing conpared to problems some guys face.
And its not that we dont hurt like hell. Its that we dont SHOW it.
Kick in... (point taken) is worse than most other pains, because it hurts you A LOT, and when you actually think it's over, that's when the real pain starts.

And yes, kidney stones are the #1 "natural" problem anyone can have concerning pain.
Image
User avatar
Shadow00
FWG Mod
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 22:49
Location: Everywhere.

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Sylvia » 27 Mar 2012, 16:39

Shadow00 wrote:BUT then again, you have a choice NOT to have childbirth.
If we take ONLY natural pains, then trust me, bleeding once a month is nothing conpared to problems some guys face.
And its not that we dont hurt like hell. Its that we dont SHOW it.
Kick in... (point taken) is worse than most other pains, because it hurts you A LOT, and when you actually think it's over, that's when the real pain starts.

And yes, kidney stones are the #1 "natural" problem anyone can have concerning pain.


In that context, yes, it is less "painful" overall because we get something out of it. But still it is completely natural - in fact, the unnatural option is with painkillers - epidurals, even cesarean are all less painful/pain relieving. The normal way of giving birth is natural and extremely painful.

I'd argue your belief that it is optional to reproduce, but that's a different discussion in itself. Pain is subjective and each person experiences it in different ways - I'll never know what it's liked to be kicked in the manly places, same as you'll never know what giving birth is like (or I god damn hope you won't :lol: )

Oh and just to rule this out, I've had both kidney stones and given birth and think giving birth is much more painful, but more enjoyable as you get something at the end. (though I did get to take my kidney stone home in a bag)
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold
User avatar
Sylvia
FWG Mod
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: 20 Oct 2009, 18:36
Location: Wonderland

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 28 Mar 2012, 10:03

Lucky Ducky wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:kidneystones are worse. They are more painful, and they may take days to pass, while giving birth just takes a few hours.


What the hell are you on about...

"a few hours" is either a complete understatement or just not true.

From my first contraction to having Charlotte in my arms, it was 20 hours. And it is the most unbelievable pain you could ever feel in your life. For 20 hours.

Adding to that you have people running around and machines beeping and it's chaos as you hear women next door an hour or so further into it than you and they sound like their head is being sawn off..
And you forget the 40 weeks of migraine, cramp, morning sickness, nausea....

I didn't mean, or say that all births are just a few hours. Some are extremely long, some aren't. But, passing kidney stones can last for days. So, the pain you had when the little duckling (charloette) passed, passing a kidney stone is somewhat more painful, and that can last for days, when giving birth could last a day, or maybe two, but usually ranges in 8-16 hours i believe.
marry had a little lamb
it's fleece was white as snow
it went out to a club one night
and dropped it hella low
Image #Dominator
User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
 
Posts: 4302
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Fuipui » 28 Mar 2012, 18:49

Lucky Ducky wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:kidneystones are worse. They are more painful, and they may take days to pass, while giving birth just takes a few hours.


What the hell are you on about...

"a few hours" is either a complete understatement or just not true.

From my first contraction to having Charlotte in my arms, it was 20 hours. And it is the most unbelievable pain you could ever feel in your life. For 20 hours.

Adding to that you have people running around and machines beeping and it's chaos as you hear women next door an hour or so further into it than you and they sound like their head is being sawn off..

And you forget the 40 weeks of migraine, cramp, morning sickness, nausea....


I have to agree with Syl on this one. Of course, I'll never experience childbirth, but I know for a fact it is worse.

There's a treatment you can get to get kidney stones pulverized. It is not like that with babies.
Image
The bae

foommbacon never 4get </3
User avatar
Fuipui
FWG Mod
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: ??????

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Connor » 28 Mar 2012, 21:55

Condoms and birth control were made for a reason peoples.
Might pull up in my bucket
User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat mod
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Maryland

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Shadow00 » 29 Mar 2012, 20:20

Connor wrote:Condoms and birth control were made for a reason peoples.

What i stated aswell. Let's follow syl's advice though and not start a new convo...
Image
User avatar
Shadow00
FWG Mod
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 22:49
Location: Everywhere.

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Lamb » 31 Mar 2012, 00:07

So more stress=More pain??
Me no follow...
*stays watching*
ImageMost likely to take over the world

User avatar
Lamb
FWG Mod
 
Posts: 4420
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby ice cream rulez » 31 Mar 2012, 14:46

Fuipui wrote:Ew ew ew ew. I should've listened to the first post. This was horrible to read. *covers mouth and runs out*


Thats why faith said guys: get lost :P
Image
If your afraid of failure you dont deserve to be successful.
~Charles Barkley

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. ~Michael Jordan
User avatar
ice cream rulez
FWG Assassin
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 02 Sep 2011, 21:54
Location: The amazing basketball court. Making 3s all day every day

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Rainshard500 » 31 Mar 2012, 16:00

some of us didnt listen to her and are still here :twisted: :twisted: :shock:
Cor, blimey guvna thats the most English voice ive every heard in me bloody life

You probably read that in an English accent.
User avatar
Rainshard500
FWG King
 
Posts: 831
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: My house in the middle of the street.

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 01 Apr 2012, 00:42

Rainshard500 wrote:some of us didnt listen to her and are still here :twisted: :twisted: :shock:

That's a bit creepy. I know i am in it now, but I haven't stalked this topic, or read the other comments xD
marry had a little lamb
it's fleece was white as snow
it went out to a club one night
and dropped it hella low
Image #Dominator
User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
 
Posts: 4302
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro

PreviousNext

Return to Girl Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron

Site Meter