Top 3 things women/girls like in a guy

Talk about girl stuff!
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: Top 3 things women/girls like in a guy

Postby Boxorino » 21 Jun 2015, 16:41

i'm hoping these apply to more of you ladies and that it's not just me but w/e probably not.

1. self confidence is key to any cute guy! if he believes he's cute and he's not shy about his looks, i can believe him too. (also that he's not an ass about it. i hate when you give people compliments and they're all like 'i know' instead of 'thank you'. people who are like 'no i'm not' just annoy the hell out of me.)
  2. he's gonna be considerate of others. i don't want a guy who's only nice to me because i'm the only person he's attracted to/he respects. i also don't want a guy who cares more about other people than me unless it's like family issues or his job that he has to take care of.
  3. we have to have the same kind of humor and like the same stuff. not completely the same stuff, of course, that's mostly impossible. and he has to not be one of those people who are like "gasp.. you don't like ______??? how DARE you!!!"

i went really in depth heh. but yeah that's mostly it!! if he doesn't have a stable job when i meet him, i can help him find one so that we can get money to live together and stuff.

preferably, i wouldn't even date a guy at all, but if i had to this would be it.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 21 Jun 2015, 19:18

FWG Leader wrote:I may be wrong, but I think they like:

frook
frook and
frook!

Thats attractive on so many levels.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Vienna
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby Vienna » 21 Jun 2015, 20:05

I like cutesy men! Not necessarily femenine or stylish.... More like quiet and humble. Oh! And, tortured souls. ;D

When it comes to looks, obviously there needs to be an initial/mutual attraction!!! But, hey, I don't think Brad Pit is anything special. I am blissfully blown away by many men I encounter in everyday life. And, when it comes to money, I would happily live day-by-day with my partner (if that was something they were comfortable with, too).

Honestly, I don't know any other way of living... and it's been an awesome ride so far. ^.^
It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting.
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Foxeh 10
FWG King

Postby Foxeh 10 » 23 Jun 2015, 12:59

FWG Leader wrote:I may be wrong, but I think they like:

frook
frook and
frook!

It just means that you are love by people ^^

alone555
FWG Commoner

Postby alone555 » 03 Jul 2016, 07:20

mostly good looking ,money and isn't a jerk(have a god attitude)
Look down at others :evil: =lack of moral cultivation :(

alone555
FWG Commoner

Postby alone555 » 03 Jul 2016, 07:21

sorry,is good not god.

(probably no guys will be that perfect)
Look down at others :evil: =lack of moral cultivation :(

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 30 Nov 2016, 18:31

Basically, they look for someone who is caring and considerate.
Intelligence is also key!
Guys with a nice sense of humor also never hurt.

Friendly guys who are popular amongst fellow guys usually appear more attractive!
Also, being a good listener is helpful, girls love it when guys are willing to listen to their problems.
Talents, either musical or artistic are awesome!

Dogs.. having dogs is good.
If a guy has a sense of mystery to him he feels more interesting and attractive.
Confidence is arguably the most important thing!
Kinda like that, really, and if you still don't understand, just read the first letter of every sentence for a quick top three things they like in a guy!
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 17 Dec 2016, 00:52

Percyception wrote:Basically, they look for someone who is caring and considerate.

Friendly guys who are popular amongst fellow guys usually appear more attractive!
Also, being a good listener is helpful, girls love it when guys are willing to listen to their problems.

If a guy has a sense of mystery to him he feels more interesting and attractive.
Kinda like that, really, and if you still don't understand, just read the first letter of every sentence for a quick top three things they like in a guy!

hate to break it to ya, but girls only look for who looks attractive, they have no interest in someone who'll listen to their problems.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 18 Dec 2016, 20:19

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
Percyception wrote:Basically, they look for someone who is caring and considerate.

hate to break it to ya, but girls only look for who looks attractive, they have no interest in someone who'll listen to their problems.

you clearly did not get the joke, go back and read the first letter of every sentence
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 23 Dec 2016, 04:47

im laughing honestly this is so real
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Return to “Girl Chat”