Top 3 things women/girls like in a guy

Talk about girl stuff!
ice cream rulez
FWG Assassin

Top 3 things women/girls like in a guy

Postby ice cream rulez » 04 Mar 2012, 02:07

what are the top 3 things women like in a guy?
If your afraid of failure you dont deserve to be successful.
~Charles Barkley

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. ~Michael Jordan

Shadow00

Re: Top 3 things women/girls like in a guy

Postby Shadow00 » 04 Mar 2012, 09:26

Not a woman, but my wild guess is that they are:
Fame, good looks, money. Not necessarily in that order

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 05 Mar 2012, 11:30

That's selfish... O.o

I'm bi, so i wuz wondering if i should answer this... I guess good looks, humor, and not a jerk.

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 06 Mar 2012, 20:47

Shadowstar1922 wrote:That's selfish... O.o

I'm bi, so i wuz wondering if i should answer this... I guess good looks, humor, and not a jerk.

Wrong,as some girls/boys are snobs when they try to find a perfect girl/boy.They act like they're cool & all but when they get further into relationships they figure out it's not all about money,but it's about true love from the inside.Just remember this.Love comes from the inside,not on what you look like,not on how much money you have.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 09 Mar 2012, 01:31

lukia9999 wrote:

Wrong,as some girls/boys are snobs when they try to find a perfect girl/boy.They act like they're cool & all but when they get further into relationships they figure out it's not all about money,but it's about true love from the inside.Just remember this.Love comes from the inside,not on what you look like,not on how much money you have.

Lukia, i'm not wrong. There are relationships based on because one of the people in the relationship have a lot of money, are famous, and good looks. That's an obvious thing that has happened in the world, and still does. Maybe, some people actually do find true love, but most of the time it is based off of money, fame, and good looks. So in ways, that is selfish.

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 09 Mar 2012, 11:42

Basically if you don't become a George Clooney, a Jared, or a Brad Pitt, you'll be a 40 year old virgin.
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 09 Mar 2012, 13:18

Connor wrote:Basically if you don't become a George Clooney, a Jared, or a Brad Pitt, you'll be a 40 year old virgin.

Seconded.
Also, the harsh truth is that the tactic "fluff this, I'm this way and IF you like it", although it sounds great, and is coreect, does not work. You have to shape yourself to the community's standards, or have a huge will to take lightly all the joking behind your back.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 09 Mar 2012, 20:04

Alice wrote:Being a Jared will get you very far in life.

Lol alice. You crack me up.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

dupko
Noobie Doobie

Postby dupko » 02 Aug 2012, 07:58

lukia9999 wrote:

Bull crap :lol:

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 14 Aug 2012, 02:28

Alice wrote:Money, fame and good looks.

Wealth, fame, and good looks are very shallow foundations to base a relationship on... I've known a few great guys who have money, but the greatest guys I know are those who are not particularly wealthy, and are not interested in fame. Good looks would be nice, but it's shouldn't be a determining factor in a relationship...

As for me, the thing of top most importance is that the man love God more than he loves me. Second, I like someone who will stand firm in what they believe. I mean, I'd like to be able to change his mind sometimes, just 'cause it's fun. ;) But, I like men who aren't easily swayed, who will stand firm. Third, I like a guy with a sense of humor. :) Clean humor.

There's my two cent's worth. :)
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

Return to “Girl Chat”