y do girls want to date online????

Talk about girl stuff!
teen_star
FWG Commoner

Re: y do girls want to date online????

Postby teen_star » 01 Jul 2010, 17:50

its not only about girls ... boys are also somewhere in it coverin there faces...white chnge ur question to ... Y DO PPL WANT TO DATE ONLINE?
mmhm :)

141 whiteboy
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 141 whiteboy » 02 Jul 2010, 02:58

well most of the time its the women who ask, and of course people r random and would do anything stupid................... ^.^................ yawns, all i ask y do they do that???

Sometimes a fiery mushroom cloud says it all and in this case, a fireball shaped like a middle finger would be the perfect shape for a bomb.

teen_star
FWG Commoner

Postby teen_star » 02 Jul 2010, 05:05

well... it maybe becoz its the nature of humanbeings to do it...n they r doin it for their own pleasure...haha this answer is not specified for girls.. boys r also included :P
mmhm :)

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 15 Jul 2010, 06:06

Well.. even if u WERE going to date online.. get to know the person A LOT more first.. don't just say yes to a person because they are nice and ask you out right after they say hi. Ask them quite a few questions first.. and don't say yes on just the first day you meet someone.. like i said, become good friends, know everything about each other.. then.. it might.. just MIGHT.. work.. but.. believe me.. it usually doesn't.. I'm sorry to say it.. but.. :cry: i should know.. i feel kinda terrible now.. like .. i was just a dumb little kid then.. :cry:

well now i feel bad,

woof...

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Tori__135 » 17 Jul 2010, 06:40

141 whiteboy wrote:they want a bf so bad the ask random people some r stupid enough to say yes. y do they do that????? if u say yes it can turn out good or bad.

Well some guys ask girl out and honestly i have a bf in real life and i think internet dating is desperate cuz u pretend to b someone your not and you never know you could be a 14 year old girl going out with a 60 year old guy...creeper!! :D
Hi

insnozz
FWG freebooter

Postby insnozz » 18 Jul 2010, 20:40

Isabella wrote:Its not just girls guys also date online jeez blame it all on us poor girl heheheh :roll:

GIRLS do it way more :) guys do it too but ive had more girls ask me out than guys lol
"Pretend you're not alone
Like you are center stage on Broadway
'Cause when you're on your own
A little opera goes a long way"
-Sky Sailing

BTW I AM JohnOrR!! ;)

Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Tori__135 » 22 Jul 2010, 03:35

Aros wrote:
insnozz wrote:
Isabella wrote:Its not just girls guys also date online jeez blame it all on us poor girl heheheh :roll:

GIRLS do it way more :) guys do it too but ive had more girls ask me out than guys lol

:shock:

actually guys do it way more i have been asked out like 9 times this week and theres this weirdo who changed his name to Tori_135's biggest fan <3 and he askes me out constantly...and then this one girl asked me out and i was just creeped out...
Hi

Netskyvirus2010

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 27 Jul 2010, 12:50

desperate ::: no self esteem to find a bf in real life
or
a. strict parenting + high amount of hormones = trouble :lol:
b. parent = party monster ; dont take care of kids :/
c. getting lost?

Return to “Girl Chat”