What guys don't get.

Talk about girl stuff!
Sylvia
FWG Mod

Re: What guys don't get.

Postby Sylvia » 03 Sep 2012, 10:00

What guys don't get....

That we don't all really care hugely about how we look, couldn't care if we went to a rubbish restaurant, or if our hair gets messed up or that you're nervous. It's so much better to just have a great time.

I think I'd prefer to be laughing with my hair blowing everywhere in the wind than stuck in a stuffy car with primped locks. I think one of my best dates was when I went paint balling, and worst was in a fancy restaurant...
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 03 Sep 2012, 14:43

Lucky Ducky wrote:What guys don't get....

That we don't all really care hugely about how we look, couldn't care if we went to a rubbish restaurant, or if our hair gets messed up or that you're nervous. It's so much better to just have a great time.

I think I'd prefer to be laughing with my hair blowing everywhere in the wind than stuck in a stuffy car with primped locks. I think one of my best dates was when I went paint balling, and worst was in a fancy restaurant...

THATS THE KIND OF GF I WANT
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Nudu
FWG Squire

Postby Nudu » 18 Feb 2013, 15:27

Hey c'mon babes!! All guyz r not the same and all galz are not the same. Sometimes u just have 2 fit in with everything elz... that'z life...

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 20 Feb 2013, 22:12

Lucky Ducky wrote:What guys don't get....

If only everyone was like this, there might not be any drama in the world... :lol:

I completely agree with you, and I'm like that too. :P

giraffegirl55
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby giraffegirl55 » 20 Dec 2013, 22:36

meiguorach wrote:Well don't get upset about it. I don't like my hair getting messed up, but I also always take a small comb or hairbrush with me so that when we get to our destination, I can fix my hair. I've never been on a date, but this is what I do with my family and friends.
what if our hair is curled? :o then what do you do?

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 27 Dec 2013, 10:14

giraffegirl55 wrote:
meiguorach wrote:Well don't get upset about it. I don't like my hair getting messed up, but I also always take a small comb or hairbrush with me so that when we get to our destination, I can fix my hair. I've never been on a date, but this is what I do with my family and friends.
what if our hair is curled? :o then what do you do?

Ask him to roll up as much windows as possible and explain your situation.

He'll feel guilty.

What I don't get about you girls is that you have all these complaints that guys would actually feel pretty guilty about and change, but you're never direct with them. If I was taking a girl out and I had the windows down and it was gonna mess up her hair, I would feel extremely guilty. And if they don't, then they're a jerk and you shouldn't waste their time with them.

The biggest thing to do in a relationship is be direct with them, but don't do it in a stuck up or arrogant manner. Know what I'm saying?

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 07 Jan 2014, 16:54

What girls dont get:
MEN ARENT PSYCHIC

If you want us to do something for you, either A. TELL US or B. TELL US
if we dont do it because you didnt TELL US, then dont spaz at us for being terrible

Additionally, guys are horrible with hints. TERRIBLE
so please, do your favorite pallydon a favor and dont hint
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 07 Jan 2014, 18:31

paladin wrote:What girls dont get:
MEN ARENT PSYCHIC

if we dont do it because you didnt TELL US, then dont spaz at us for being terrible

so please, do ALL MEN A FAVOR and not hint.

This is how women get the powers of nagging, that's why women should date psychics, and let us norms play xbox and have messy natures.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 06 Mar 2014, 06:32

The guy doesn't care about your hair, he cares about the girl he's with. Or at least he should.
Haha I remember going fourwheeling with Alan up at his cabin and getting my hair all knotted up and full of dirt but neither of us cared because we were having a great time. Honestly I think I looked better with my hair a mess :lol:
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 07 Apr 2014, 10:30

The Baconator wrote:
paladin wrote:What girls dont get:
MEN ARENT PSYCHIC

so please, do ALL MEN A FAVOR and not hint.

This is how women get the powers of nagging, that's why women should date psychics, and let us norms play xbox and have messy natures.

Hate it when your trying to hint out somthing to a guy and he dosnt understand what your talking about so you have to say it out and then he goes imbarresed for not understanding before :oops:
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Return to “Girl Chat”