What guys don't get.

Talk about girl stuff!
Annakall2013
FWG King

Re: What guys don't get.

Postby Annakall2013 » 07 Apr 2014, 17:05

Guys dont get it that girls need time to get ready and honking the car horn is just annoying :x
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 07 Apr 2014, 18:14

Annakall2013 wrote:Guys dont get it that girls need time to get ready and honking the car horn is just annoying :x

if you have agreed a time to meet up, and he's waiting for you at that time, then i think it's fine to remind you by honking the car horn

he shouldn't honk it lots, maybe twice, or come and knock for you, but if you get annoyed by it, be ready at the time you agreed
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 08 Apr 2014, 05:36

Tycoon Witch wrote:
Annakall2013 wrote:Guys dont get it that girls need time to get ready and honking the car horn is just annoying :x

if you have agreed a time to meet up, and he's waiting for you at that time, then i think it's fine to remind you by honking the car horn

he shouldn't honk it lots, maybe twice, or come and knock for you, but if you get annoyed by it, be ready at the time you agreed

Well he knows Im high mantenince . :P
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 08 Apr 2014, 17:49

Annakall2013 wrote:
Tycoon Witch wrote:

Well he knows Im high mantenince . :P

being high maintenance is no reason to be late for your date, anna
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

giraffegirl55
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby giraffegirl55 » 11 Dec 2014, 01:48

See, now there is a slight issue with this. I was always told by my dad that if a guy comes to the door and knocks for me, then I can go with him. but if he honks the horn and doesn't come to the door, then I cant go with him because it shows no respect.... I would rather the guy come in and sit with my parents on the condition my dad doesn't kill him.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 11 Dec 2014, 18:08

giraffegirl55 wrote:

See, now there is a slight issue with this. I was always told by my dad that if a guy comes to the door and knocks for me, then I can go with him. but if he honks the horn and doesn't come to the door, then I cant go with him because it shows no respect.... I would rather the guy come in and sit with my parents on the condition my dad doesn't kill him.

It's just safer that way anyway!
Also, if the guy thinks he can honk for his girl then he's probably a total jerk.
Let us girls get prettied up for you for crying out loud! You'll appreciate it!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 19 Dec 2014, 11:11

They think they know everything. But really.....they don't. We have a more
Private life than them. ^.^
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 19 Dec 2014, 17:38

I have a problem though girls..
My man understands me like perfectly..
Guys aren't supposed to be able to do that right?
How does he do that!?
He knows what I'm thinking and when I'm not ok, even though I can totally fool anyone else by saying "nope, I'm all good" and put on a fake smile...but he knows...how does he know!?
"Halo, and goodbye!"

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 19 Dec 2014, 20:15

I feel like this topic should be linked to one of the many topics about gender discrimination in Serious Chat, could start some argu- discussions with interesting outcomes.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 20 Dec 2014, 03:27

Angel wrote:I have a problem though girls..
My man understands me like perfectly..
Guys aren't supposed to be able to do that right?
How does he do that!?
He knows what I'm thinking and when I'm not ok, even though I can totally fool anyone else by saying "nope, I'm all good" and put on a fake smile...but he knows...how does he know!?

lmaooo that's not a problem. that is the exact opposite of a problem. and besides, he's DATING you ugh, dating is so gross. he's SUPPOSED to be able to understand you bc he loves you and he needs to be able to take care of you.
him being able to tell when you're faking happiness? that's just because he's gotten to know you well enough. it's easy to read someone when you know them well. you can pick up on all their little quirks and stuff.
also, speaking of him supposed to be taking care of you, you shouldn't be afraid to be open about your problems. lying to him about your feelings is how trust issues are started.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Return to “Girl Chat”