Talk about girl stuff!
Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER

Re: Nails

Postby Avereeni » 02 Jan 2014, 22:31

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
wolves rock wrote:Image

Tried water marble and it worked :3 yay

you should sharpen your nails to a point and use them as weapons.

you're scary.
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania

wolves rock
FWG King

Postby wolves rock » 02 Jan 2014, 23:42

I once did that but only for like an hour cause it kept getting hooked onto my clothes and was just annoying XD

However, when they werent sharpeend, I was doing a flip with a friend and managed to cut her thigh open sooooo ye XP i stay away from bare skin now
ImageImage

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 04 Jan 2014, 03:14

wolves rock wrote:I once did that but only for like an hour cause it kept getting hooked onto my clothes and was just annoying XD

However, when they werent sharpeend, I was doing a flip with a friend and managed to cut her thigh open sooooo ye XP i stay away from bare skin now

This may come off as weird, but how big, in width and length, and how deep was the cut?
I've lost my pieces.

wolves rock
FWG King

Postby wolves rock » 04 Jan 2014, 06:27

Lamb wrote:
wolves rock wrote:I once did that but only for like an hour cause it kept getting hooked onto my clothes and was just annoying XD

This may come off as weird, but how big, in width and length, and how deep was the cut?

That is weird...but as I am in a good mood I shall answer. It was like...idk 8-10 inches long and as wide as my nail is XD deep? didnt bleed really, you know how if you scratch yourself it gets pink and might bleed? ye
ImageImage

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 04 Jan 2014, 22:26

wolves rock wrote:
Lamb wrote:

That is weird...but as I am in a good mood I shall answer. It was like...idk 8-10 inches long and as wide as my nail is XD deep? didnt bleed really, you know how if you scratch yourself it gets pink and might bleed? ye

I see, I'd classify that as a slash. Now I feel like getting nails to have the power O.o
And maybe even cover them in some way to make it look like blood.
Not doing it though ._.
I've lost my pieces.

wolves rock
FWG King

Postby wolves rock » 08 Jan 2014, 06:06

Lamb wrote:
wolves rock wrote:
Lamb wrote:

I see, I'd classify that as a slash. Now I feel like getting nails to have the power O.o
And maybe even cover them in some way to make it look like blood.
Not doing it though ._.

Getting it to look like blood is really hard..cause it cant just be red..not like I've tried or anything :P
ImageImage

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 10 Jan 2014, 11:04

EpicDestiny wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
wolves rock wrote:Image

Tried water marble and it worked :3 yay

you should sharpen your nails to a point and use them as weapons.

you're scary.

No, she's creative.

wolves rock
FWG King

Postby wolves rock » 24 Jan 2014, 04:11

muahaha winter (or Frozen) nails
ImageImage

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 07 Feb 2014, 01:52

I think she has an obsession. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#Creativity
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

wolves rock
FWG King

Postby wolves rock » 07 Feb 2014, 06:04

Excalibur wrote:I think she has an obsession. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#Creativity

Ill use the blood of your eyes when I scratch them out to paint my next nails, k? k.
ImageImage

Return to “Girl Chat”