Nails

Talk about girl stuff!
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Re: Nails

Postby Lightning Orb » 18 Jun 2015, 15:47

Foxeh 10 wrote:Just found this. It looks so gorgeous :shock:

These are absolutely gorgeous! I hate getting my nails professionally done, because underneath the nail, my actual nail becomes "raw" and then they end up breaking off. But i would definitely sacrifice it all for these.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Foxeh 10
FWG King

Postby Foxeh 10 » 18 Jun 2015, 15:55

Lightning Orb wrote:
Foxeh 10 wrote:Just found this. It looks so gorgeous :shock:

These are absolutely gorgeous! I hate getting my nails professionally done, because underneath the nail, my actual nail becomes "raw" and then they end up breaking off. But i would definitely sacrifice it all for these.

Dat feeling tho.
True.

Foxeh 10
FWG King

Postby Foxeh 10 » 18 Jun 2015, 15:57

Wizard of Oz Nails ^^

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 18 Jun 2015, 16:34

please note: jenna does swear in this video, but other than that, it's pretty funny!
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Foxeh 10
FWG King

Postby Foxeh 10 » 20 Jun 2015, 10:24

I want this.

Foxeh 10
FWG King

Postby Foxeh 10 » 25 Jun 2015, 10:50

Hicke1994 wrote:These are some really great nail designs, really loved them. These days I'm learning to make some beautiful and cute nail designs. If ur using thick tip dab it on some type of dish or lid or something and use a metal dotter or toothpicks to do it trust me it works or even nail polish pens. An easy and clean way to do designs is to dip a toothpick or q-tip (depending on the size you wish to attain) into your nail polish bottle. I'm trying to do floral nail designs today and If it worked I'll post some pictures for you.

Woooohh-- They are cute ones.

Foxeh 10
FWG King

Postby Foxeh 10 » 25 Jun 2015, 12:05

Nailss-- Everywhere..

ellahays86
Green FWGer

Postby ellahays86 » 09 Aug 2016, 11:47

Nail designs enhance your overall outfit and brighten your outlook. You'll need creativity to come up with a great design and express your personal style. Cute nail designs get into different categories that include

Magnet nails design
This is the modern day trend that uses special magnetic polish. The look is incredibly simple and generates a very unique design.

Flower and star designs
Here, you should choice the camp color as well as the color for the flowers. You employ a skinny art brush into the future up using the flowers. You create the middle of the flower utilizing a doter.

Using random lines nail design
If you have not tried this out you're missing out something exciting. Random lines are simple to surface with. They may be even suitable for beginners. You should apply the base color then go with a different color that matches the bottom coat. You have to make certain the line is thin so you use little polish.

Together with the three cute easy nail designs you don't invest lots of dollars and money seeing a professional. You can make your nails beautiful in the convenience your home.

Return to “Girl Chat”