your first boyfriend or girlfriend

Talk about girl stuff!
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: your first boyfriend or girlfriend

Postby Lamb » 09 Sep 2013, 00:25

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Munter wrote:When I was 6 a girl came up to me and said 'You're my boyfriend now' and I was like 'ehhh right' and went back to colouring in.

So I guess that was my first girlfriend?

that's the best way to get asked out ever omfg i can't stop laughing.

O.o that happened to me in 8th grade... I just ignored the girl the entire year..
I've lost my pieces.

giraffegirl55
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby giraffegirl55 » 06 Nov 2013, 03:46

I have had 2 boyfriends and one girlfriend. I will tell the girlfriend one... so we met the summer of 2012. we had started out as friends and then I basically became her next door neighbor. she was cute, my age, same school, grade and so forth. so I had spent the night at her house a few times before we went out. I didn't know she liked me and she didn't know I liked her. so one day we were playing a game in which I was a "guy" and she was the girl. there was a small part where I was supposed to kiss her on her cheek so I went for it and she purposely turned her head and kissed me!!! I was surprised because I wasn't expecting this. so after that we started dating. we had to keep it a secret though because neither of our parents knew we liked girls AND guys the same. so we dated for about a year and a half before we broke up. my parents had found out and had banned me from dating for a while... then they allowed me to date again. that's how that worked out...... :|

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 10 Nov 2013, 19:51

Well when I was like in the second grade I ran up to a girl and asked her to date me and then ran away. Does that count?
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 10 Nov 2013, 20:02

lewis

i wish
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 23 May 2014, 05:12

Munter wrote:When I was 6 a girl came up to me and said 'You're my boyfriend now' and I was like 'ehhh right' and went back to colouring in.

So I guess that was my first girlfriend?

I'm not gonna lie this is the best way to be asked out.
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 23 May 2014, 05:14

Eh, I'll write it soon. Too tired to think right now.

Percy out, yo.
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 23 May 2014, 15:21

yeah, still nothing for me

buuuuuuuut I'm working on stickynoteboy still (;
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 22 Sep 2014, 13:35

I feel like I should write something here so..

My first 'boyfriend' was someone who used to go here that we started talking on Skype and such and then things happened because I was stupid and then my parents found out and freaked and so that's why I'm technically not allowed on this website or facebook or skype etc. Thoughhh we see how that worked out. I suppose even though it technically was a relationship I consider it not really because I was stupid and just looking for something to make me happy and that was not it. Just made me worse.

My second 'boyfriend' went to my school. I actually dated him twice. And we never kissed, only hugged. The first time I dated him because I felt obligated to, because everyone told me he liked me and he was a nice guy and when he asked me out he caught me off guard by pulling me into a room with no people and asking me, and I freaked out and said 'sure.' Then I avoided him for the entirety of the relationship. Woohoo. I was scared don't judge me. After we broke up, which I don't know how we did since I was trying to stay at least 10 feet away from him in any given space, I continued to avoid him. Then after a while we started to talk again, and I started to feel bad for him, plus I was frustrated with the fact that I still had not had a true boyfriend and I was nearly graduated and all the guys I liked were in relationships. So I started dating him again, he started smoking again (he had not smoked in our first relationship, but started before we broke up) and acting like a complete idiot. He started to kind of go downhill, telling me he had no friends to turn to when I was literally right there, as were all his friends. He did stupid things and kept getting himself in trouble. I ended up realizing that I should not be in a relationship out of pity, or out of thinking 'this is the best I'm ever gonna get.' I broke up with him.

Sorry this was so longggg but my love life is a tragic tale.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

org36
FWG Earl

Postby org36 » 25 Sep 2014, 11:58

....Theoretically,who I'm about to mention ISN'T my girlfriend,but I'm pretty sure she has a crush on me....or something.Hope it's a crush though,undying love will be a little bit...well,annoying.

So,I'm 6 months into my new school.All of a sudden,a girl in my class (ironically named....uh....let's say she has a name similar to someone who frequents the forums.) starts going "Hello" "Hi" "How are you" to me randomly and then if I don't reply (Note that while I do NOT hate romance,I have absolutely NO interest in dating right now.Unless if they're the girl I like.Then maybe,but I hate girls that don't know when to give up (Lemme get a scenario:One day,I'm walking along with my (input her name here) and she sees something really expensive and wants me to buy it for her.Me:Well,I'm ******.)) she starts going "Why aren't you replying?" "Hey!(Input my name)".After that,if I still ignore her,she goes back to her work.

Also,for some strange stupid reason,she got paired up with me in cooking class after we 'made too much noise when we were paired up with the same gender so you need to switch'.Oh,the irony.Ofc,because of this it gets really awkward (irl I don't speak much.She's talkative like heck,but ppl hate talking to their crush/love when they have no idea whether the other person likes them back.) and we talk only when we HAVE to.Been ignoring her and all that.I have NO IDEA HOW GIRLS WORK.Pretty certain she has a crush on me/likes me A LOT tho.So yeah.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

Hyorinmaru
FWG Captain

Postby Hyorinmaru » 06 Oct 2014, 04:03

Uhhh in 7th grade this girl went up to me and said you want to be my boyfriend im like *squeals* YES and that was teh happiest 2 periods of my life she then proceeded to dump me for this dude named spike 2 hours later >.> wutevs

Have a Happy Hyo Holiday! ;D

Return to “Girl Chat”