your first boyfriend or girlfriend

Talk about girl stuff!
org36
FWG Earl

Re: your first boyfriend or girlfriend

Postby org36 » 06 Oct 2014, 07:50

Hyorinmaru wrote:Uhhh in 7th grade this girl went up to me and said you want to be my boyfriend im like *squeals* YES and that was teh happiest 2 periods of my life she then proceeded to dump me for this dude named spike 2 hours later >.> wutevs

...."2 periods".That don't make sense.2 periods don't happen in two hours.Maybe like,1/84 or more of one,but deffs not an entire one.Hyo,yew don't make sense.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 06 Oct 2014, 17:32

org36 wrote:
Hyorinmaru wrote:Uhhh in 7th grade this girl went up to me and said you want to be my boyfriend im like *squeals* YES and that was teh happiest 2 periods of my life she then proceeded to dump me for this dude named spike 2 hours later >.> wutevs

...."2 periods".That don't make sense.2 periods don't happen in two hours.Maybe like,1/84 or more of one,but deffs not an entire one.Hyo,yew don't make sense.

Periods as in, fifty minute slots in school.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Nudu
FWG Squire

Postby Nudu » 10 Oct 2014, 15:25

Nudu wrote:Not yet got 1.... hope to post in under this topic in 5 yearzzz :lol:

Like i promised here i am to tell u bou my first BF. He sucks!! He just tore my heart apart after 6 month relationship. I don't give a Sh*t anymore.. I am over him. When i really meet the person who really loves me then i will definitely post here. :)

org36
FWG Earl

Postby org36 » 11 Oct 2014, 04:37

The Divine Potato wrote:
org36 wrote:

Periods as in, fifty minute slots in school.

But one of MY school periods are like,40 minutes instead of 50.Uh....Let me calculate something (2periods/2 hours)...k.So one of his periods is one hour.....I think.So,COMMENT DISPROVED
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

Return to “Girl Chat”