What do girls look for in the perfect guy?

Talk about girl stuff!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: What do girls look for in the perfect guy?

Postby Dr Frook » 11 Jun 2013, 03:36

MistressBoom wrote:
The Baconator wrote:girls want men who have perfect abs and who go to book clubs and who can withstand sex in the city for longer than 5 minutes

Firstly Bacon, Some weight on a guy never hurts. Secondly, If the man I liked went to the same book clubs I did then he wouldn't be perfect for me cause he would like men... Lastly, I have not once in my life watched an episode of Sex in the city.

However, Intelligent conversation, the ability to laugh at oneself, striving to be self aware, and unafraid to learn and experience new things are all great qualities. But those are all qualities I also want in myself. If he could be creepy like me that would be great. Must like Fantasy and Sify. Also something I have been aware of since I heard this quote when I was very young, is very true. “We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.” ~ Immanuel Kant .. Not saying hes gotta be an animal lover by any means, but kindness to lesser creatures can go a long way. Also ladies, fact: Your husband will treat you like he treats his mother! So watch how he treats that woman!... OH! And a great taste in music never hurts. If he could love music as much as I do that would be great. And has an accent. Just not Welsh or NE United States.

Llama out!

well said, Mrs Llama.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 11 Jun 2013, 14:02

Ladies - The search for the Perfect Guy has ended.
His name:
Alejandro Whereizwaldo

Good Luck, Ladies.
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 11 Jun 2013, 20:01

paladin wrote:Ladies - The search for the Perfect Guy has ended.
His name:
Alejandro Whereizwaldo

Good Luck, Ladies.

Boo yah! I win, that's my husbands name!!!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 13 Jun 2013, 01:21

The Angel wrote:
paladin wrote:Ladies - The search for the Perfect Guy has ended.
His name:
Alejandro Whereizwaldo

Good Luck, Ladies.

Boo yah! I win, that's my husbands name!!!

Your husband is Paladin?
I've lost my pieces.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 13 Jun 2013, 04:24

. . .
That's not what he goes by...is it?

dankness75
FWG Mod

Postby dankness75 » 13 Jun 2013, 12:29

There are many difference in the world. You cannot entirely judge a person correctly. It's mostly about the situation. I really do not think that the way a man treats his mother will neccessarily treat his gf/wife like that. It could be true but most of them seem to treat one better (mother or gf/wife). What I have seen is that people (not only men) tell their parents to leave the room just so they can invite the friend and have fun in that room. They will speak to their friend with such sweetness and their parents with harsh words. If it was me in this case, I have a kind mother so if I had to choose between my mother and my gf/wife. My mummy would come because a gf/wife cannot compare to wat my mummy has done for me. If you have a cruel mother then that's understandable.

Animals maybe mammals but some are different to us humans. It actually depends on what or how the animal is or acts. If a man treats his animal harshly then maybe it's for the best, who knows. If a man treats his cousin harshy, that doesn't mean he would treat another person harshly. I depends on what relation too. I really do not think a dude would go to his boss and speak aggressivly or angrily. He might to his fellow employees but like I said. Situation and relation. It's hard to look for something perfect or near as perfect. Most relationships have fights, not all go 100% well.

Temporary is one word which describes a persons life.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Jun 2013, 12:15

Lamb wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Lamb wrote:>-> I never brought up the fact that I didn't like her hugging this one guy who I strongly dislike... It's been 8 years that I have kept this grudge...

Grudges cause nothing but drama. Avoid drama man! O:< Let it go.

Dude.. That guys is beyond annoying, he calls people nerds like if he isn't one.. The fact that when I went out with her, he said that she and him had a child pushed me to insanity... I literally was going into my pocket for my knife to stab him in the middle of class..

Dude, that's so little. Don't get yourself worked up on that. You're only what, 15? 16? You honestly think your girl had a child? .-.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 17 Jun 2013, 00:22

Bro, I know, the fact that he had said it is that pisses me off.. I have anger problems..
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “Girl Chat”