What do girls look for in the perfect guy?

Talk about girl stuff!
Angel
Human Overlord

Re: What do girls look for in the perfect guy?

Postby Angel » 03 Jun 2013, 22:35

Honesty is the most important thing in any person...

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 04 Jun 2013, 02:04

AlsAngel wrote:Honesty is the most important thing in any person...

Since I like guys too, I feel obligated to share my opinion on guys.

For me, I like normal chill guys who are into sports and are funny and would play video games with me and watch youtube videos with me and cook with me to watch me fail so bad and laugh at all my jokes and would be very crazy with me all the time.

So yes, Honesty is great, but personality is a big player too.

I don't like the stereotypical hunky jock that would be a jerk to me because if a guy tried to do that with me, I'd end up just beating him when he crossed a line. With girls, i don't like the stereotypical girl that's all girly and cares about her makeup and what Jessica is doing and, "Did you here what, Christina did?" and stuff like that.

All I care about is personality and looks play a minor role, and yes it'd be nice to date someone who looks super fine, but I fancy people who are energetic, funny, and are nice. :P

And since, guys who like guys basically look for the same, if not similar to all the spectrum of girl interests, I feel my opinion can help. :P

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 06 Jun 2013, 00:14

:\ If I was honest with my ex, about how she shouldn't be saying all the stuff she says to others calling them "love" for ex. , I would have made her sad so long ago...
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 06 Jun 2013, 10:38

Lamb wrote:

:\ If I was honest with my ex, about how she shouldn't be saying all the stuff she says to others calling them "love" for ex. , I would have made her sad so long ago...

There's a difference between honesty sand saying the wrong things. There's a fine line.

Honesty would be not hesitant to tell your gf what you did today or checking with her if you're going to a party she can't go to for whatever reason, etc. But pointing out her flaws is rather rude than being honest and that's that fine line being crossed. You're suppose to accept the flaws people have for you have your own that people accept like anyone else. But, if it's that much of a problem where it bothers you rather than irks you, you should probably bring it up softly so she can realize that people might not like it when she talks out.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 06 Jun 2013, 13:50

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Lamb wrote:

There's a difference between honesty sand saying the wrong things. There's a fine line.

Honesty would be not hesitant to tell your gf what you did today or checking with her if you're going to a party she can't go to for whatever reason, etc. But pointing out her flaws is rather rude than being honest and that's that fine line being crossed. You're suppose to accept the flaws people have for you have your own that people accept like anyone else. But, if it's that much of a problem where it bothers you rather than irks you, you should probably bring it up softly so she can realize that people might not like it when she talks out.

When I say honesty I mean not lying to her about every aspect of your life and then getting all upset when she refuses to forgive you again and again and again...

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 06 Jun 2013, 14:57

Honesty would be not hesitant to tell your gf what you did today or checking with her if you're going to a party she can't go to for whatever reason, etc. But pointing out her flaws is rather rude than being honest and that's that fine line being crossed. You're suppose to accept the flaws people have for you have your own that people accept like anyone else. But, if it's that much of a problem where it bothers you rather than irks you, you should probably bring it up softly so she can realize that people might not like it when she talks out.[/quote]

When I say honesty I mean not lying to her about every aspect of your life and then getting all upset when she refuses to forgive you again and again and again...[/quote]
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about... :/
My last net-to-last GF I wasn't really honest with :/
We ended up sorta making up though and now we're friends again :D
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 06 Jun 2013, 20:23

>-> I never brought up the fact that I didn't like her hugging this one guy who I strongly dislike... It's been 8 years that I have kept this grudge...
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 07 Jun 2013, 11:24

Lamb wrote:>-> I never brought up the fact that I didn't like her hugging this one guy who I strongly dislike... It's been 8 years that I have kept this grudge...

Grudges cause nothing but drama. Avoid drama man! O:< Let it go.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Lamb » 09 Jun 2013, 20:49

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Lamb wrote:>-> I never brought up the fact that I didn't like her hugging this one guy who I strongly dislike... It's been 8 years that I have kept this grudge...

Grudges cause nothing but drama. Avoid drama man! O:< Let it go.

Dude.. That guys is beyond annoying, he calls people nerds like if he isn't one.. The fact that when I went out with her, he said that she and him had a child pushed me to insanity... I literally was going into my pocket for my knife to stab him in the middle of class..
I've lost my pieces.

MistressBoom
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby MistressBoom » 11 Jun 2013, 03:27

The Baconator wrote:girls want men who have perfect abs and who go to book clubs and who can withstand sex in the city for longer than 5 minutes

Firstly Bacon, Some weight on a guy never hurts. Secondly, If the man I liked went to the same book clubs I did then he wouldn't be perfect for me cause he would like men... Lastly, I have not once in my life watched an episode of Sex in the city.

However, Intelligent conversation, the ability to laugh at oneself, striving to be self aware, and unafraid to learn and experience new things are all great qualities. But those are all qualities I also want in myself. If he could be creepy like me that would be great. Must like Fantasy and Sify. Also something I have been aware of since I heard this quote when I was very young, is very true. “We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.” ~ Immanuel Kant .. Not saying hes gotta be an animal lover by any means, but kindness to lesser creatures can go a long way. Also ladies, fact: Your husband will treat you like he treats his mother! So watch how he treats that woman!... OH! And a great taste in music never hurts. If he could love music as much as I do that would be great. And has an accent. Just not Welsh or NE United States.

Llama out!

Return to “Girl Chat”