25%
Women don't like you, silly.
No votes

Total votes: 4

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Question for the ladies. :l

Postby Blood Knight » 02 Jan 2013, 19:18

So I'm on the wrestling team in 10th grade. A freshman basketball player came into where me, and the wrestling team was working out. A certain girl saw me and stared at me for a decent time. (I feel I should say I had my shirt off and we just got done for the day.) Ever since then, in the only class we have together, she looks at me a pretty high amount now every day. She even sometimes drops her pencil to see me walk out. (Not lieing, she did this for 5 days straight. >.>) Now to add, she is pretty popular, seemingly to be waaaay out of my league.

Do you think she likes me? D: ...(Or just my body? xP)
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Re: Question for the ladies. :l

Postby GarthVader449 » 02 Jan 2013, 19:34

Blood Knight wrote:So I'm on the wrestling team in 10th grade. A freshman basketball player came into where me, and the wrestling team was working out. A certain girl saw me and stared at me for a decent time. (I feel I should say I had my shirt off and we just got done for the day.) Ever since then, in the only class we have together, she looks at me a pretty high amount now every day. She even sometimes drops her pencil to see me walk out. (Not lieing, she did this for 5 days straight. >.>) Now to add, she is pretty popular, seemingly to be waaaay out of my league.

The question is do you like her?
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

mop

Postby mop » 03 Jan 2013, 04:56

Garth has a point.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 08 Jan 2013, 11:14

yes she likes you. If you like her, make a move. Don't let something like this pass you by.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 13 Jan 2013, 05:12

GarthVader449 wrote:
Blood Knight wrote:So I'm on the wrestling team in 10th grade. A freshman basketball player came into where me, and the wrestling team was working out. A certain girl saw me and stared at me for a decent time. (I feel I should say I had my shirt off and we just got done for the day.) Ever since then, in the only class we have together, she looks at me a pretty high amount now every day. She even sometimes drops her pencil to see me walk out. (Not lieing, she did this for 5 days straight. >.>) Now to add, she is pretty popular, seemingly to be waaaay out of my league.

The question is do you like her?

Thanks for reminding me...
I've lost my pieces.

Nudu
FWG Squire

Postby Nudu » 17 Feb 2013, 16:02

if u like her then no prob... just make ur move b4 sm1 else does

Return to “Girl Chat”