Hot GUY of the Day

Talk about girl stuff!
User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Fr00k$: 33.40
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby woofwoof » 18 Feb 2015, 15:19

But guys
Image
Guys
Image
gUYS
Image
Alex Turner is a freaking babe
SERIOUSLY
Image

I can't handle ohmygosh
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Fr00k$: 1.90
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby purpledeer » 27 Feb 2015, 08:29

Image
mmmm... now this is a man <3
Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 153.80
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby Boxorino » 02 Mar 2015, 03:57

purpledeer wrote:Image
mmmm... now this is a man <3


Image
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5771
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Fr00k$: 128.20
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Mar 2015, 11:07

Boxorino wrote:
purpledeer wrote:Image
mmmm... now this is a man <3


Image

oh my god i can't
Image
Image

User avatar
J the J
Fr00k$: 0.00

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby J the J » 20 May 2015, 21:08

Jesse Spencer <3

Image

Jennifer
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 156
Joined: 10 May 2014, 13:51
Fr00k$: 0.70
Location: at the most awesome place in the world named Never never land

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby Jennifer » 22 May 2015, 06:43

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 153.80
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby Boxorino » 29 May 2015, 01:32

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
mmm wrote:
AlsAngel wrote:Image
Hey hey he's pretty cute

That's one of the most feminine men I've seen. Except for that one picture.

I agree.

I HATE feminine men. They creep me out. I don't understand how they could be like that.

AND HE'S WEARING MAKEUP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Foundation and stuff.

I couldn't date him. .-.


i don't think kyle would have the same opinion if he looked at this boy now.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5771
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Fr00k$: 128.20
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 29 May 2015, 10:21

Boxorino wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
mmm wrote:
AlsAngel wrote:Image
Hey hey he's pretty cute

That's one of the most feminine men I've seen. Except for that one picture.

I agree.

I HATE feminine men. They creep me out. I don't understand how they could be like that.

AND HE'S WEARING MAKEUP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Foundation and stuff.

I couldn't date him. .-.


i don't think kyle would have the same opinion if he looked at this boy now.


i was soooo stupiidd when i was younger

i hate my old self

i'm gonna cry now

ok ok i have a contribution tho

ladies and gentleman, NOLAN FUNK

Image

Image (incase a mod is bored and wants to send me a warning for "profanity" i scribbled out the middle finger)

Image

Image

Image

LOOK AT HIS BUTT, HIS FINE BUTT. I WANT 120
Image
Image

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Fr00k$: 2.90
Location: US of A
Contact:

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby Lightning Orb » 13 Jun 2015, 17:53

I cant believe this topic is still alive. Barely. But yes. Haha.
I just spent 10 minutes scrolling through and now i cant.believe how little Logan Lerman looks like he has aged.
Image
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket!
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 153.80
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Hot GUY of the Day

Postby Boxorino » 13 Jun 2015, 18:41

Lightning Orb wrote:I cant believe this topic is still alive. Barely. But yes. Haha.
I just spent 10 minutes scrolling through and now i cant.believe how little Logan Lerman looks like he has aged.

i posted the bed boys, right
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!


Return to “Girl Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests