Pet names

Talk about girl stuff!
User avatar
Icamenal
FWG God
Posts: 1263
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 00:44
Fr00k$: 960.85
Location: Lurking everywhere, Neptune, the Milky Way Fibonacci-containing galaxy, the universe.

Re: Pet names

Postby Icamenal » 31 Mar 2015, 09:33

I swear if one more person names their pet honey boo boo I will come to their house and murder them
I have hands!

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7820
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 41.30
Location: steven's universe
Contact:

Re: Pet names

Postby Boxorino » 31 Mar 2015, 13:32

ICAMENAL wrote:I swear if one more person names their pet honey boo boo I will come to their house and murder them

we're talking about cutesy pet names that you give to a partner.
why doesn't anything work

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1934
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Fr00k$: 399.10
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: Pet names

Postby Rainshard » 31 Mar 2015, 13:37

Image
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7820
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 41.30
Location: steven's universe
Contact:

Re: Pet names

Postby Boxorino » 31 Mar 2015, 13:38

Rainshard500 wrote:Image


that movie was great.
why doesn't anything work

User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 325
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Fr00k$: 244.90
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: Pet names

Postby Archangel » 31 Mar 2015, 17:08

Boxorino wrote:
Rainshard500 wrote:Image


that movie was great.

More like AMAZING
Little did I know..he was dying to see the ones he loved and lost. Now I'm the one who has loved and lost him...

User avatar
Icamenal
FWG God
Posts: 1263
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 00:44
Fr00k$: 960.85
Location: Lurking everywhere, Neptune, the Milky Way Fibonacci-containing galaxy, the universe.

Re: Pet names

Postby Icamenal » 31 Mar 2015, 18:21

Boxorino wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:I swear if one more person names their pet honey boo boo I will come to their house and murder them

we're talking about cutesy pet names that you give to a partner.

So am I.
I have hands!

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7820
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 41.30
Location: steven's universe
Contact:

Re: Pet names

Postby Boxorino » 31 Mar 2015, 20:01

ICAMENAL wrote:
Boxorino wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:I swear if one more person names their pet honey boo boo I will come to their house and murder them

we're talking about cutesy pet names that you give to a partner.

So am I.

people nickname their partner honey boo boo??
why doesn't anything work

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3828
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 488.55
Location: USA

Re: Pet names

Postby Angel » 01 Apr 2015, 01:11

Bud... because apparently for some people it means more than calling the person "babe" or "sweetheart" ???
idk
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Icamenal
FWG God
Posts: 1263
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 00:44
Fr00k$: 960.85
Location: Lurking everywhere, Neptune, the Milky Way Fibonacci-containing galaxy, the universe.

Re: Pet names

Postby Icamenal » 01 Apr 2015, 02:01

Boxorino wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:
Boxorino wrote:
ICAMENAL wrote:I swear if one more person names their pet honey boo boo I will come to their house and murder them

we're talking about cutesy pet names that you give to a partner.

So am I.

people nickname their partner honey boo boo??

Yes. Don't even ask.
I have hands!

User avatar
Opheliac
FWG Mod
Posts: 163
Joined: 18 Jan 2012, 02:15
Fr00k$: 7.05
Location: Elsewhere

Re: Pet names

Postby Opheliac » 17 Jun 2015, 10:22

I call my guy Treasure Bear because I'm a jackass...
Image The #hipster Award


Return to “Girl Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest