Jealousy/Grudges

Talk about girl stuff!
Angel
Human Overlord

Jealousy/Grudges

Postby Angel » 01 Dec 2014, 03:19

I know I can't be the only girl who has used this line...
"I'm so over him, I don't even care anymore."
Yet when you see a picture of him with another girl, or a post a girl made to his social media you can't help but get angry and a little upset over it.
Why do we do this to ourselves!?
I need to know so I can stop it.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: Jealousy/Grudges

Postby Boxorino » 01 Dec 2014, 14:42

first off, if you're REALLY over him, you should just get him out of your life. all lovers exes are gonna leave a scar or something on your heart or mind, there's no doubt about that. so truly, it's gonna be hard as hell not to think about them. BUT you can always occupy your time with someone or something else. give all your emotional investment to school or work or bands or whatever.

im still not over a guy i broke up with in june. we dated for like seven months and he even cheated like a little bitch but i STILL can't stop thinking about him. but the thing is, i don't place myself around things that will directly cause me to remember him. drawings of him and me? torn up. old emails? deleted (mostly, i actually can't see them in my inbox since more stuff got in there). so yeah just get that heart breaker out of your life and social media and i think you'll be okay.

believe me, it was hard doing this. but you know what? now that im only sort of not 100% emotionally invested, i've been able to focus on other things. grades went downhill last year because i would worry my ass off about him all the time. but this year?? i worry WHILE doing homework hardly worry about him at all.

most important of all: DO NOT READ THROUGH OLD MESSAGES WITH THEM. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON THEY WERE WHEN YOU WERE DATING THEM. it will only make you sad and want to date them again and that is the exact opposite of what you want. you're trying to get over them, not get them back in your life!!

thank you for your time, i hope mama boxy helped.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Return to “Girl Chat”