Shopping

Talk about girl stuff!
The_Madness
FWG Commoner

Re: Shopping

Postby The_Madness » 20 Sep 2010, 15:13

Tori__135 wrote:
RandomStranger wrote:ok, heres a challenge. how much items can you get for $249.99? here are the rules.

1. the items can be of different varieties, but not different sizes.
2. you can only have 5 of each product. this means all varieties
3. you may not go over budget.

at the end of said shopping day, report back to me to tell me how much items you can get with $249.99. the person with the highest number receives the title of "Champion of Thrifty Cheapskates". good luck.

3...i bought a coach purce and 1 pair of cut off short jeens and 1 pair of cheep flip flops...im going shopping with 300 dollars on the 31st with my sister :D

that is just sad. Final Score: 3

The_Madness
FWG Commoner

Postby The_Madness » 20 Sep 2010, 15:14

The_Madness wrote:
Tori__135 wrote:
RandomStranger wrote:ok, heres a challenge. how much items can you get for $249.99? here are the rules.

at the end of said shopping day, report back to me to tell me how much items you can get with $249.99. the person with the highest number receives the title of "Champion of Thrifty Cheapskates". good luck.

3...i bought a coach purce and 1 pair of cut off short jeens and 1 pair of cheep flip flops...im going shopping with 300 dollars on the 31st with my sister :D

and besides, you are ignoring rule number 3. NO GOING OVER BUDGET!

_nadztar_
FWG Baron

Postby _nadztar_ » 02 Oct 2010, 06:56

um...im not a shopping fan. i only buy what i need.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Tori__135 » 12 Oct 2010, 21:38

The_Madness wrote:
Tori__135 wrote:

and besides, you are ignoring rule number 3. NO GOING OVER BUDGET![/quote]
i didnt go over the budget its just added information that im going shopping with 300 dollars i spent 249.90 and i know its sad but it looks good :)
Hi

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 27 Oct 2010, 15:31

_nadztar_ wrote:um...im not a shopping fan. i only buy what i need.

Same, But I just spent about $80 in total for track and field equiptment.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 23 Oct 2011, 01:17

*bringing this back* XD i Love shopping i always love going to the Music stores and Spend 300$ on t shirts posters and random stuff they have there!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: but its always a lot more fun when you gotz your pals with you!!!!

Ashez
FWG Baron

Postby Ashez » 24 Oct 2011, 00:04

Hate shopping. =3 I also don't suck money out of anyone. Lol. I'm just not like that. I try finding every possible way to pay for things myself before I ask anyone for money. XD
Sooooooo...guess I'm not a typical girl. XD Don't really care either. I like being me! :)

ROCK ON MOUNTAIN DEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! XDDD

darkengy40
Green FWGer

Postby darkengy40 » 25 Oct 2011, 08:25

Shopping is the best way of spoiling myself with things that I want. I can't stop buying clothes & shoes OAO;

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 27 Oct 2011, 10:58

I absolutely, completely, love shopping.

It's fun to go out and shop with your friends, thinking that it's just a waste of time and money and you're sucking money out of everyone is like saying that going to the cinema is bad for your eyes, overpriced and a waste of an hour and a half.

Me and my friends always go out christmas shopping especially - in our town, it always smells of gingerbread and they have the little huts with snow on top selling all sorts of hot chocolate. It's so much fun.

My favourite place to go shopping is Covent Garden. I'm obsessed with vintage clothing, they have so many stores - and of course I bring my money bank (syls husband) along to make sure I can afford it all. :lol:

I rarely go over £100, vintage is really the best. More often than not I just buy the fabric to sew up a dress myself. :)

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 18 Nov 2011, 09:47

*says nothing of his love for shopping for clothes and video games* give me a mall, unlimited money cheat and make it on a black friday... i will need MI BURRO! UNDELE FRANCISCO!! *donkey kicks me* Ai Ai Ai!!!

but in all seriousness... ladies. if you want a shopping buddy who will help you pick out that perfect dress and carry it all for you, im right here :P

Return to “Girl Chat”