Shopping

Talk about girl stuff!
paladin
FWG King

Re: Shopping

Postby paladin » 06 Jul 2010, 13:53

I dont need to shop. meh friend gives meh Areopostale and Hollister, and Abercrombie, and all of that crap... FOR FREE!!!!!!
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 06 Jul 2010, 13:59

paladin wrote:I dont need to shop. meh friend gives meh Areopostale and Hollister, and Abercrombie, and all of that crap... FOR FREE!!!!!!

i dont see why girls love shopping
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 06 Jul 2010, 14:02

Aros wrote:
paladin wrote:I dont need to shop. meh friend gives meh Areopostale and Hollister, and Abercrombie, and all of that crap... FOR FREE!!!!!!

im a dude and my SISTER STEALS MEH CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 08 Jul 2010, 13:38

Aros wrote:

Aros, we are in it for the expensive shoes!!! How many times do i have to tell u??!
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 08 Jul 2010, 23:29

i agree with syl... im not rlly a shopping person.. its allrite and all when its actually interesting stuff like video games or garage sales (yes syl i think they r kool 2 =D). i go garage saleing with my mom sumtimes its fun 2 see wat evry1 has!! hmm... other than tht i dont get much money cuz my family's not rlly rich... tho we rnt 2 poor.. but i dont get allowances or anything i only get money on my birthday and holidays so thts pretty much it.. yup.. man i sure am an interesting gal rnt i?
lol

i luv horsies!,

WOOF!!

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Shadow Man
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Shadow Man » 21 Jul 2010, 03:33

Sigh, girls are like vampires, but instead of blood, it's money. I want that dress honey! But muffins, u have 4 same ones already! PLZ! prettyplz? No. * starts to throw a fit* Ok honey buns.....fine, u stupid piece of.......and that's how it goes! :lol:
While a middle finger bomb would make problems and solve them all in a second, a peach shaped bomb would only make happiness....them kill millions of lives and cause grief and sorrow for 50 years.

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 21 Jul 2010, 16:06

Shadow Man wrote:Sigh, girls are like vampires, but instead of blood, it's money. I want that dress honey! But muffins, u have 4 same ones already! PLZ! prettyplz? No. * starts to throw a fit* Ok honey buns.....fine, u stupid piece of.......and that's how it goes! :lol:

lol :lol:
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Tori__135 » 22 Jul 2010, 06:04

RandomStranger wrote:ok, heres a challenge. how much items can you get for $249.99? here are the rules.

1. the items can be of different varieties, but not different sizes.
2. you can only have 5 of each product. this means all varieties
3. you may not go over budget.

at the end of said shopping day, report back to me to tell me how much items you can get with $249.99. the person with the highest number receives the title of "Champion of Thrifty Cheapskates". good luck.

3...i bought a coach purce and 1 pair of cut off short jeens and 1 pair of cheep flip flops...im going shopping with 300 dollars on the 31st with my sister :D
Hi

hitman
FWG freebooter

Postby hitman » 07 Sep 2010, 22:56

cause they try to impress boys
scarcrow

musicfreak1525
FWG Mod

Postby musicfreak1525 » 10 Sep 2010, 13:03

meh i don't like shopping, unless i go out with my friends to the movies, then they drag me shopping afterwards, i prefer to ride my motorbikes and go 4 wheel driving with the guys. And i dont get money from my parents, everything i spend i earn, so you tend to learn some control when you have other things to buy, and like 20 something animals to care for :) ...over all shopping is boring and a pointless waiste of money..
Live life to its fullest, have no regrets and die happy

Return to “Girl Chat”