Why do some ppl care so much about their hair?

Talk about girl stuff!
IceCream
FWG peasant

Re: Why do some ppl care so much about their hair?

Postby IceCream » 01 Jan 2012, 02:59

I do agree that a lot of people do their hair because, of course, they do... I, by the way, absolutely HATE doing my hair and, I know this is bad but, I NEARLY NEVER do my hair, not even brush it. I know, 'ew!'... I usually don't brush it unless people directly tell me to... So, I don't know why many people like to do their hair...

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 01 Jan 2012, 14:29

I have too much hair… look at my channel on Youtube and you'll see what I mean.

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 04 Jan 2012, 04:17

alice_cullen wrote:I get a certain satisfaction if my hair is perfect. If not, I kill myself trying.

Exactly, like i feel so good when I look in the mirror after spending like 3 hours on it (only on the weekend) and yes also tell the truth guys, if you saw a girl with trashy and nappy hair, you guys wouldn't be attracted to her sooooo yeaah.....

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Jan 2012, 02:13

I recommend shaving it all off. No point keeping it, especially when the cooties live in there.

Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Tori__135 » 05 Jan 2012, 22:27

Because it has to look perfect. My makeup isn't always right and my outfit is always lazy but my hair is different everyday and everyday it HAS to be perfect or i flip out. I carry a brush, 500 bobby pins, and like 40 hairbows everywhere i go(=

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 05 Jan 2012, 22:41

I don't really worry about my hair, I have strong, thick hair naturally, and it stays in good condition as I don't coat it in hairspray, or give it split ends with bobby pins/clips.

I brush the knots out every morning, sometimes put it in a low ponytail/bun, and head off.

Sometimes I use herbs when I wash it, as my hair comes out shiny, and all lovely.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 06 Jan 2012, 14:48

I never really cared about my hair,or appearence.
I just cut them every 3 months or so :D

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 09 Jan 2012, 13:36

This..is my topic right here. Aha. If my hair is to wavy, I straighten it. If its all messy, I put it up, or wash it again. My hair takes me the longest in the mornings because it is very long. Its all the way to my belt line, and I have a special hairbrush used for it.
I dont use spray on it, and I usually wont straighten it unless its wet because I have that wet-to-dry thing on my straightner. But that takes me sometimes 20 minutes in the morning. :lol:

Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Tori__135 » 10 Jan 2012, 20:09

Lightning Orb wrote:This..is my topic right here. Aha. If my hair is to wavy, I straighten it. If its all messy, I put it up, or wash it again. My hair takes me the longest in the mornings because it is very long. Its all the way to my belt line, and I have a special hairbrush used for it.
I dont use spray on it, and I usually wont straighten it unless its wet because I have that wet-to-dry thing on my straightner. But that takes me sometimes 20 minutes in the morning. :lol:

If you straighted your hair when its wet or damp when it completly drives it makes your hair wavy and nearly immpossible to re-straighted. Learned that the hard way =/

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 11 Jan 2012, 13:30

Mine doesnt? Lmao.
I usually only straighten my hair when its wet, it stays perfectly dry and straight throughout the day. Thats why I love it so much :) Mhm. Learned this the EASY way.

Return to “Girl Chat”