Women are evil

Talk about girl stuff!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Women are evil

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 07 Apr 2012, 21:52

Shadow00 wrote:
ghost 9 wrote:There are many american geniuses thank you very much. We made the Nuclear Bomb before you lot did, and without our help in WWII Britain would've been completely and irrevocably screwed. While I find that gender does not impact intelligence. There's a reason there are both genders. Darwinism concluded that we were both fit to survive.

On a less serious note. It's called Man kind.

P.S. Had to clarify my standpoint so people didn't think I was sexist. O.o

~Ghost

Nuke was indeed built IN america, by a EUROPEAN.
Anyways, have you checked that most scientists in america are NOT american? They are British, Indian, German, Italian, Greek etc etc etc. just look at some logs with the most well known scientists, then look at birth place.

And trust me, its mankind because of chuck norris ;)

BTW. Men have invented thousands more things than women have. After all, men invent things as the lightbulb, whereas women invent a double bladed kitchen mixer, or a hair-straightener with blue lights on top. So you get my main idea ;)

Random: in ancient years, in ancient greece, greeks had invented some epic communication system that is much like the SMS, just without the mobile phones. Also they had a machine that could count time, as in days, years, months etc. just found it yeaterday...

The only reason why Men have invented more things then women, because women weren't give a chance to do things men could do, such as get an education, which men have been able to get in most of humanity's existence.

And, your point on the finding where the Europeans that went to America to invent things, they only went to America to further pursue their education. Education in America is better then most European countries. So what if they came from Europe? They got AMERICAN EDUCATION! Which allowed them to achieve what they had done. If they stayed from the country they came from, they might've not invented what they did in America.

Also, I hate sexist jokes. Some of them are funny, but the extremely sexist jokes get me irritated. Both sexes are needed to survive. They are both needed to ensure the survival of humanity. So i find it so funny when Men had put down women in the past, when without women, men would not exist, and vice versa.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 07 Apr 2012, 22:32

Boring... You're missing the point. This topic is called "women are EVIL".
So, basically, i know they had weaker education, but even now that they don't, they aren't really achieving anything.
Also, sexist jokes exist for men too.
Finally, "Europeans came to America to get better education".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIIIIIIICE.
Finally a great joke.
You see, Europeans travel to America to go to MIT, or to Harvard... They dont go to america to study physics in the Texas University...
So unless 99% of the scientists (and not only) come from 5-6 universities (because the rest are light centuries behind, trust me on that one) then ok. But they dont. After all, have you ANY idea what the cost is to study at an american uni? You must be insane to go there without having finished all studies (and uni) at your own country. So you already have a full education, and go there in order to get better chances for a good job.

So yes, American education system sucks the way we see it here. At least the teachers part does. You are forced to learn words, not ideas nor ways of creative thinking. Thats why scientists and people whose job requires revolutionary ideas come from other countries.

EDIT: this is why we need a debate forum

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 09 Apr 2012, 21:32

I wouldn't touch most american universities with a barge pole...

just adding to this conversation.

I'll go back to the kitchen now.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 10 Apr 2012, 00:53

I spent a good 10 minutes on a response to this topic, and you're telling me it wasn't posted? Sigh. Here is my main point:
-you don't learn how to think in many public American schools, rather, you learn what to think
-Evidence: I go to an International Baccalaureate school after attending a public middle school. I took a class concerned with how to think in the former. This class is not offered outside of IB schools.

This is only true of the majority of American public schools. There are many fine private schools that offer courses designed on improving your critical thinking skills. Also, I'd like to point out that an American education is still far above the global par, so we're not complete dimwits.

Also, the allegation that America's revolutionary ideas come from other countries is an invalid attempt to rewrite history. So what if the American public education system doesn't always foster creativity in modern times? The Wright brothers flew in America. The telephone was created in America by an American. The cotton gin was created and used in the Southern U.S.Thomas Edison's myriad of inventions (such as the phonograph and the light bulb) were all conceived of and implemented first in America, before they spread across the globe. To use more modern examples, we have the various Americans who invented the internet, or Bill Gates. All of these original ideas were conceived of in the U.S (or at least implemented first), and more innovations will arise from Americans in the future.

You cannot possibly prove that all of these ideas were taken from other nations without proving that all ideas were "taken" from somewhere else.
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 10 Apr 2012, 19:25

The internet is not an american invention, for the 1000th time.
It was invented in CERN, Europe.
Also, i am not talking of the american public schools at the times of wright brothers or thomas edison, am i?

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 10 Apr 2012, 19:52

this is turning serious it was just a humorous little thing
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 10 Apr 2012, 23:02

Shadow00 wrote:The internet is not an american invention, for the 1000th time.
It was invented in CERN, Europe.
Also, i am not talking of the american public schools at the times of wright brothers or thomas edison, am i?

If that's true, okay, then the internet was used on a large scale in America first.
Your comment about the atomic bomb is what drew me to talk about the past. To list some more modern creative Americans: Barbara McClintock (she revolutionized the study of genes in the 20th century), Linus Pauling (he is recognized as one of the most influential chemists in history), and Percy Julian (he pioneered the mass production of hormones [they are used in steroids, not just the anabolic ones,and in birth control pills, to name a few applications]).

On a side note, the education system cannot be solely responsible for the development of human creativity. It's like the nature vs. nurture debate; neither have complete dominion over human development, but rather it is a mix of the two. Some people are just born creative, others develop into creative beings.
Image For trying.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 11 Apr 2012, 01:15

Shadow00 wrote:Boring... You're missing the point. This topic is called "women are EVIL".
So, basically, i know they had weaker education, but even now that they don't, they aren't really achieving anything.
Also, sexist jokes exist for men too.
Finally, "Europeans came to America to get better education".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIIIIIIICE.
Finally a great joke.
You see, Europeans travel to America to go to MIT, or to Harvard... They dont go to america to study physics in the Texas University...
So unless 99% of the scientists (and not only) come from 5-6 universities (because the rest are light centuries behind, trust me on that one) then ok. But they dont. After all, have you ANY idea what the cost is to study at an american uni? You must be insane to go there without having finished all studies (and uni) at your own country. So you already have a full education, and go there in order to get better chances for a good job.

So yes, American education system sucks the way we see it here. At least the teachers part does. You are forced to learn words, not ideas nor ways of creative thinking. Thats why scientists and people whose job requires revolutionary ideas come from other countries.

EDIT: this is why we need a debate forum

This made me laugh. So your saying, an American education is weaker then a European education, yet they still come here...

Also, women are achieving great things today, if you didn't know that. Maybe not in invention, but in the social world, yes. I can even name some.

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States. Kinda hard to describe what she is doing. She's basically inspiring kids to conserve energy, and to be more active. She's becoming an icon in the United States for people to look up to. Also, encouraging people to achieve great acedemic points in your life(didn't know how to word it XD) She's talking to kids not only in the United States, but in Brazil, Mexico, the UK, and some African countries too.

Cristina Fernandez. What she did, I think, is amazing. Her reforms and construction of nuclear power plants to supply energy for the people of Argentina, now working on the third power plant, Atucha II. I know i have said this before, but before Fernandez became president, Argentina was in a very bad state of a country. The infrastructure was very low, the country was poor, ect. When she became president, she did reforms for the nation, and began peaceful nuclear research. Since then, Argentina has become a world economic power, the country went from 42nd richest country to 22nd richest country, the living in Argentina has gotten better. Because of her, Argentina has grown in almost all parts of a country's world, except a few, and one of them is the military. She's made Argentina more peaceful

I can keep going, but I don't think I have enough room. I'll just name them.
Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany
Hilary Clinton, Secretary of State for the US
Dilma Rousseff, President of Brazil.
Sheryl Sandburg, COO, Facebook.
Sonia Gandhi, President of India.
Oprah Winfrey, Media.

Women that live in a good country, are getting education. Just because they haven't been focusing their time on invention, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. Some are excelling in the Social World, others are working in the Government, and others both.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 11 Apr 2012, 09:52

Well, what did you expect michele obama to do? She's most likely doing exactly what her husband is telling her to do. Duh...
Ok, it May also occur that you got them from a list of "high-ranked women all over the world". I don't see any reason for hilary clinton to be there...
Also, uhm... Let me get this straight, is christina fernandez the person responsible for argentina's growth? Because i find it highly unlikely.
Also, has she (fernandez) made the military better or worse or just left it in a bad state? Find it kinda odd that she would make the education better but leave the military to rot...

Also, if you want to speak about the good women have done to our planet, go to serious discussion, make/find a topic and talk there. If you want to do so on a topic named "women are evil" and just below jokes of women living in the kitchen, i rest my case.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 11 Apr 2012, 10:17

Just nevermind... *facepalm*

So wait, you cristize me for getting serious, yet you responded to mine, with seriousness also... another, *facepalm*

Return to “Girl Chat”