Women are evil

Talk about girl stuff!
ridhima
FWG freebooter

Re: Women are evil

Postby ridhima » 07 Jan 2011, 13:23

hmmm wrote:Its true. Women are evil. I have proof. women require time and money right? so it can be said that "women=time and money." time is also money, so "time=money." therefore, "women=(money) squared). and, money can be described as the "root of all evil," so, "women=(the square root of evil) squared. evaluate that and, presto, women=evil or women are evil. :lol:

first of all *slaps hmm 4 sayin us evil* then
if u call us evil.then wat the hell u think of yourself?
a superhero or wat?

FACT: Not all the women are same
whenever see a smiling face always remember me ...................Image

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 07 Jan 2011, 13:44

eVil wrote:Some women are evil, but NOT all of them are evil.

haha See??
LISTEN TO EVIL!
He knows wtf he is talking about!
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 08 Jan 2011, 07:51

Yes yes I am the evilest being on earth :twisted: xD Jk you guys all know me here... riiiight? Hahaha! I think people are people. Women and men are equal in some ways, and in others they are totally different. It's not really the matter of the gender, it's the matter of how the mind works and what the personality is. For me, I'd rather just think I'm less than everyone else, so I need to work hard to be their friends so that I may be equal =D

So yeah... it depends on how you think and your personality. That's all. Not your gender.

WOOF!!

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Nudu
FWG Squire

Postby Nudu » 31 Mar 2011, 11:01

WOMEN ARENT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!! All women are not evil..there some of them. U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL. u mom is a women..she brought u into the world and if she was evil y would she have brought u in here and ove and care u and be with u when u want her. Women arent evil coz MAN doesnt exist WITHOUT women. Women arent evil coz they know to really love and care one. If u think women are evil that means a MAN [male] is the one who made her EVIL. Women are the expert in loving I mean true loving than any of the men. She is the one rises early and works early and goes to bed late coz she loves her man [husband] her children than any of the golden jewelery she has. She is the path of success. There is a women in every successful step an MAN [male] keeps. A women is behind every success. A girlfriend beside her boyfriend, A wife behind a husband, a mother behind a son. I dont say ALL WOMEN are PUR GOOD coz SOME WOMEN DEPEND ON MONEY but most women are adorable. U have to search within a crowd to find the real women. A real mother, a real girlfriend, a real lover, a real sibling, a real wife is all in ONE WOMAN.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 03 Apr 2011, 22:43

Nudu wrote:WOMEN ARENT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!! All women are not evil..there some of them. U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL. u mom is a women..she brought u into the world and if she was evil y would she have brought u in here and ove and care u and be with u when u want her. Women arent evil coz MAN doesnt exist WITHOUT women. Women arent evil coz they know to really love and care one. If u think women are evil that means a MAN [male] is the one who made her EVIL. Women are the expert in loving I mean true loving than any of the men. She is the one rises early and works early and goes to bed late coz she loves her man [husband] her children than any of the golden jewelery she has. She is the path of success. There is a women in every successful step an MAN [male] keeps. A women is behind every success. A girlfriend beside her boyfriend, A wife behind a husband, a mother behind a son. I dont say ALL WOMEN are PUR GOOD coz SOME WOMEN DEPEND ON MONEY but most women are adorable. U have to search within a crowd to find the real women. A real mother, a real girlfriend, a real lover, a real sibling, a real wife is all in ONE WOMAN.

Um, kidding?
Image For trying.

lilhuntie
FWG Professional

Postby lilhuntie » 03 Mar 2012, 15:15

we can be evil, but some of us dont require money, just your love and attention
Life seems long until its almost over, then you beg for more time

-Hunter

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 03 Mar 2012, 17:01

lilhuntie wrote:we can be evil, but some of us dont require money, just your love and attention

And your soul*
now that looks more realistic.

lilhuntie
FWG Professional

Postby lilhuntie » 03 Mar 2012, 20:04

yup, we'll devour your soul
Life seems long until its almost over, then you beg for more time

-Hunter

ice cream rulez
FWG Assassin

Postby ice cream rulez » 04 Mar 2012, 01:43

Connor wrote:Women are totally evil. They threaten to kick you in the soft spot if you don't do what they want you to do...

I agree
If your afraid of failure you dont deserve to be successful.
~Charles Barkley

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. ~Michael Jordan

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 26 Mar 2012, 20:00

Found the picture on google images
"ipod backgrounds women are evil"
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “Girl Chat”