I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about girl stuff!
CheekyGirl
Noobie Doobie

I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby CheekyGirl » 06 Sep 2010, 08:35

There is a boy at my school and i like him and yesterday i went to a nail place to do my nails and i went to school today and there is a boy that sits on my table and he usually is mean to me and today he was really nice to me is it cause the nails or he likes me

Help Me
Java Rox is always happy to chat when ever

paladin
FWG King

Re: I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby paladin » 07 Sep 2010, 19:52

CheekyGirl wrote:There is a boy at my school and i like him and yesterday i went to a nail place to do my nails and i went to school today and there is a boy that sits on my table and he usually is mean to me and today he was really nice to me is it cause the nails or he likes me

Help Me

Uh..... Well..... Is The Guy Who Sits At Ur Table The One U Like? Or What.... I Donae Comprehend.. =p
Advice From teh Guerrier de la Lumière... (that means warrior of light) Ask teh guy that u like out... guys= sometimes get soo nervous.. and we runz! but as a gurlie u gotta=be braver than teh guy and ask him out= example= " Hey ______ wanna goto the movies with me? Call me if you can. My number is _______________. I hope u can come!" Then u walk off leaving him standing there like "woah...."

I say the guy that= mean to u= likes you but= too nervous to ask u out..
=p
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 07 Sep 2010, 21:02

paladin wrote:
CheekyGirl wrote:There is a boy at my school and i like him and yesterday i went to a nail place to do my nails and i went to school today and there is a boy that sits on my table and he usually is mean to me and today he was really nice to me is it cause the nails or he likes me

Help Me

Uh..... Well..... Is The Guy Who Sits At Ur Table The One U Like? Or What.... I Donae Comprehend.. =p
Advice From teh Guerrier de la Lumière... (that means warrior of light) Ask teh guy that u like out... guys= sometimes get soo nervous.. and we runz! but as a gurlie u gotta=be braver than teh guy and ask him out= example= " Hey ______ wanna goto the movies with me? Call me if you can. My number is _______________. I hope u can come!" Then u walk off leaving him standing there like "woah...."

I say the guy that= mean to u= likes you but= too nervous to ask u out..
=p

Dont listen to Paladin, he doesnt know what he is talking about!
Ok, guys are just like girls, they get edgey, mean, pushy, snobby, snooty, aggressive, and ugly.
If the guy is always mean, he probobally just wants to have a bad reputation...
So, if you want to know if he likes you, then ask him. You wont know anything, if you dont grow some nerve first.
He is just a guy, your just a girl, the worst that can happen is the guy can say 'No I dont like you.' Then you will know the truth.. simple as that.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

141 whiteboy
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 141 whiteboy » 07 Sep 2010, 23:09

ok don't wrry, just tell him how u really feel about him, and just say insert name _____ will u got out with me. be strong not shy, be brave and have confidence in urself.

Sometimes a fiery mushroom cloud says it all and in this case, a fireball shaped like a middle finger would be the perfect shape for a bomb.

CheekyGirl
Noobie Doobie

Postby CheekyGirl » 08 Sep 2010, 06:38

yes he is the guy i like and he is going out wif some1 already and she was my BFFL and she also knew i like him but no she has to got wif him i just hate her

CheekyGirl
Noobie Doobie

Postby CheekyGirl » 08 Sep 2010, 07:12

wat is wif ur picture whiteboy

blade
FWG Minor Noble

Postby blade » 11 Sep 2010, 05:24

141 whiteboy wrote:ok don't wrry, just tell him how u really feel about him, and just say insert name _____ will u got out with me. be strong not shy, be brave and have confidence in urself.

some ppl are very shy...kinda like me :lol:
ImageImage
Ice Chill

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 11 Sep 2010, 18:44

Go out with both of them and don't put them on your Facebook status?... Idk...

Throwing random stuff out here. :P
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

The_Madness
FWG Commoner

Postby The_Madness » 17 Sep 2010, 13:44

Conny wrote:Go out with both of them and don't put them on your Facebook status?... Idk...

Throwing random stuff out here. :P

INTRUDER ALERT! *whacks conny repeatedly with a trout*

InSiGhTfUl
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby InSiGhTfUl » 17 Sep 2010, 18:49

CheekyGirl wrote:yes he is the guy i like and he is going out wif some1 already and she was my BFFL and she also knew i like him but no she has to got wif him i just hate her

Petty.

Return to “Girl Chat”