Crushing on guys

Talk about girl stuff!
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Re: Crushing on guys

Postby Lightning Orb » 05 Jan 2011, 16:15

Conny wrote:Aaaah dating... It's overrated when a football QB goes out with the Cheerleader Captian...

Thats how it always is,
and then the science dorks sit there in the chairs at prom watching the cheerleader walk past crying cuz QB broke her heart, and she falls for the nerd! XPPPPPP
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 08 Jan 2011, 08:58

Meh. I like a man that's kind, knows what he's doing, and is an amazing Christian. One with a good heart. It would be nice if they were good looking too, but that's not what it's all about. So yup, that's how I like my man. Hahaha I feel like we're talking about how we like our hamburgers or something xD

Oh btw, Pro is that you in your picture thingy above your name? If you know what I'm talking about xD Because that's a great picture! Just saying hahaha.

WOOF!!

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 13 Jan 2011, 14:00

woofwoof wrote:Meh. I like a man that's kind, knows what he's doing, and is an amazing Christian. One with a good heart. It would be nice if they were good looking too, but that's not what it's all about. So yup, that's how I like my man. Hahaha I feel like we're talking about how we like our hamburgers or something xD

Oh btw, Pro is that you in your picture thingy above your name? If you know what I'm talking about xD Because that's a great picture! Just saying hahaha.

WOOF!!

haha that is a good pic, if its himz, lulz, it kinda looks like my friend, Andy. xD Funnyyy!!
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

_nadztar_
FWG Baron

Postby _nadztar_ » 18 Jan 2011, 03:39

Hm...there are some separate popular groups at my school. There's one in particular that involves some of the prettiest girls and hottest boys in my year level and they all seem to go out just cos they're good looking. I mean, they don't exactly "like like" each other, they just do it so people think they're cool.
I seriously hate people who pretend to be someone they're not.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 16 Mar 2011, 14:21

Lightning Orb wrote:
prophet wrote:to tell you the truth, i fall for any girl that crushes on me, not the kinda girls that are like "ME YOU RIGHT NOW!" the nice and honest ones :)

haha wouldn't expect that from you, Pro. ;)

Have you ever heard of this phrase?
"The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me."

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 17 Mar 2011, 18:07

no i havnt
kind of like the leader in here#3494

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 17 Mar 2011, 19:26

Sphinx wrote:no i havnt

Bad for you^_^

Nudu
FWG Squire

Postby Nudu » 31 Mar 2011, 10:40

If I was in love [not that i am or that i will be] i would really love that guy more than anything but if he is dump me then he better not love me coz if he once had a crush on me and once dumped me I WOULD CRASH HIM TO A WALL coz i had sincerely loved him and when he cheats I feel defeated of myself and my love.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 31 Mar 2011, 17:11

Nudu wrote:If I was in love [not that i am or that i will be] i would really love that guy more than anything but if he is dump me then he better not love me coz if he once had a crush on me and once dumped me I WOULD CRASH HIM TO A WALL coz i had sincerely loved him and when he cheats I feel defeated of myself and my love.

Ok. If that ever happens[ not that it will ever happen] plz make a video of you crushing him on a wall and post it on youtube

azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.

Postby azazel_raven_ » 30 May 2011, 13:46

i wanna see this vid!!!!
I love you guys. All of you <3

Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.

Return to “Girl Chat”