One Of Them Guys!!!

Talk about girl stuff!
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

One Of Them Guys!!!

Postby Lightning Orb » 14 Dec 2010, 16:20

Girls:
Are you reffered to as one of them boys?
Like a person who can stay up late watching tv, playing video games, burping, and dressing like a guy?
Hmm..
I have been told I am more reffered to as one of them, haha,
but I don't see why?
Lol, What about you? :D
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

xD hiddendemon
FWG Street Urchin

Re: One Of Them Guys!!!

Postby xD hiddendemon » 05 Jan 2011, 14:42

Lightning Orb wrote:Girls:
Are you reffered to as one of them boys?
Like a person who can stay up late watching tv, playing video games, burping, and dressing like a guy?
Hmm..
I have been told I am more reffered to as one of them, haha,
but I don't see why?
Lol, What about you? :D

Lol always even my mom doubt if i'm really a girl. i wore huge shorts a meduim size t-shirt(which is not the right size for me) put my hair in a bun or pontail wore my sunglass walk on the streets and VIOLA they already though i am a guy.
I HEARTYOU

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 08 Jan 2011, 09:11

I've been referred to as that!!!! Haha especially since I have three brothers.. and I've learned from them.. anyway xD I think it's hilarious that often people on chat sites think I'm a guy! And in real life, I act very much like one sometimes. In fact, I think if God had made me a guy instead of a woman, I would've been a very good guy xD Jk, that sounds dumb... what was I saying.. ahh yes, I have been referred to as 'one of the guys' !

WOOF!!

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 06 Mar 2011, 01:04

woofwoof wrote:I've been referred to as that!!!! Haha especially since I have three brothers.. and I've learned from them.. anyway xD I think it's hilarious that often people on chat sites think I'm a guy! And in real life, I act very much like one sometimes. In fact, I think if God had made me a guy instead of a woman, I would've been a very good guy xD Jk, that sounds dumb... what was I saying.. ahh yes, I have been referred to as 'one of the guys' !

WOOF!!

hhaha i am called a guy all the time lol i play alot of sports and the girls in my class are all like ewww sports and that kind of thing so when my teacher splits the girls vs girls and boys vs boys he always sends me to the boys lol i find it really funny and they hate it because they want to go flirt with the boys but here is me running around shoting pucks and stuff fun!

Return to “Girl Chat”