boys suck at everything

Talk about girl stuff!
Shadow00

Re: boys suck at everything

Postby Shadow00 » 27 Mar 2011, 19:08

Demyx wrote:A male caring how he looks? Thats no man, a real man looks in his closet and grabs a pair of pants and a shirt.

Now ur talkin^_^
that's exactly like me^_^

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 28 Mar 2011, 23:56

Shadow00 wrote:
Demyx wrote:A male caring how he looks? Thats no man, a real man looks in his closet and grabs a pair of pants and a shirt.

Now ur talkin^_^
that's exactly like me^_^

Same here! XD
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 30 Mar 2011, 12:49

I have question. Fui, at the bottom left of your signature, there is a "join us"
What is THAT supposed to mean?

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 30 Mar 2011, 15:31

Shadow00 wrote:I have question. Fui, at the bottom left of your signature, there is a "join us"

Join the revolution of tiny typers!! That's what it means!! TINY WILL RULE TEH WOOOOORRRRLLLDD!!

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 30 Mar 2011, 19:37

woofwoof wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:I have question. Fui, at the bottom left of your signature, there is a "join us"

Join the revolution of tiny typers!! That's what it means!! TINY WILL RULE TEH WOOOOORRRRLLLDD!!

I don't trust you. I'll say whatever I have to say loud enough so EVERYBODY hears it

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 08 May 2011, 18:10

i SOMETIMES cry at movies. only when their really sad, like his doggy died. then i would cry, and i totally aggree with pro there. us males, don't make shrines of*shudders* the one who must not be named, and have 5 million pairs of shoes! i only have three! camping boots, sneakers, and flip flops. and i'm getting a fouth pair, for tennis. that's all i need. and about my hair, i'm a tiny bit obsessed, like i like trying to keep it straight, and i do grow out my hair, and blow dry, cuz i got a certain hair style, with some hair coverin one eye. that's just me. but i do that at home, not in public, and i don't do it much either. like, once in the morning. with those wanna-be-guys carrying around a comb, and every hour, they take it out, and comb thier hair.. i can wait till i get home, to do my hair. remember, GUYS HAVE FEELINGS TOO. JUST CUZ THEIR A GUY, DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN'T SHOW THEIR FEELINGS!

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 08 May 2011, 19:15

Shadowstar1922 wrote:i SOMETIMES cry at movies. only when their really sad, like his doggy died. then i would cry, and i totally aggree with pro there. us males, don't make shrines of*shudders* the one who must not be named, and have 5 million pairs of shoes! i only have three! camping boots, sneakers, and flip flops. and i'm getting a fouth pair, for tennis. that's all i need. and about my hair, i'm a tiny bit obsessed, like i like trying to keep it straight, and i do grow out my hair, and blow dry, cuz i got a certain hair style, with some hair coverin one eye. that's just me. but i do that at home, not in public, and i don't do it much either. like, once in the morning. with those wanna-be-guys carrying around a comb, and every hour, they take it out, and comb thier hair.. i can wait till i get home, to do my hair. remember, GUYS HAVE FEELINGS TOO. JUST CUZ THEIR A GUY, DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN'T SHOW THEIR FEELINGS!

It is extremely awkward if we do. Crying is natural when you're younger or if something tragic happens.
I agree with the hair thing. Same with flipping your hair back every other word. "And so" flip "then I" flip "told him" flip.
Image For trying.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 08 May 2011, 21:39

Shadow00 wrote:
woofwoof wrote:

I don't trust you. I'll say whatever I have to say loud enough so EVERYBODY hears it

damn, i quoted the wrong things. this is the response, to someone saying that they just go in their closet, and put on jeans and a shirt. srry, i quoted the wrong thing!
omg, same here. Only on ocasions, like a wedding, or going out with my gf, or going out to dinner, i when i RLLY care about what the hell i'm wearing. but normal day, i just pull out a pair of jeans and shirt, and put them on. Most ppl look at me, and they're like "Man, your clothes match? How you do that?" and i'm like, " i don't intend to, i just put randomly put on some jeans and shirts. Some ppl want me to be a fashion designer, and to be honest, i rlly put some thought in it. at first i thought it would be cool, to design clothes, but hten, i realized my true dream, is to either be an author, and write stories, and a vet person who takes care of animals.

.......i so lost topic.

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 10 May 2011, 00:15

Boys suck at having kids, we're terrible at bearing children.

wii dude is the best
FWG Baron

Postby wii dude is the best » 10 May 2011, 00:53

Munter wrote:Boys suck at having kids, we're terrible at bearing children.

ugh....damn kids they just make everything sticky..wait a damn minute...im a kid..well! :x
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help

Return to “Girl Chat”