Sweetest thing he's ever done to/for me

Talk about girl stuff!
_nadztar_
FWG Baron

Sweetest thing he's ever done to/for me

Postby _nadztar_ » 09 Mar 2011, 06:00

What's the cutest thing a guy has ever done to/for you?
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

_nadztar_
FWG Baron

Re: Sweetest thing he's ever done to/for me

Postby _nadztar_ » 09 Mar 2011, 06:07

These are one of my little moments.
In year 5, I was new to the school that I go to now. I made many friends. There was this guy in my class, named Jack, who had a massive crush on me. Everyone knew about it and it was really embarrassing. Once, I was at camp and I was about to go to my cabin when he caught me. He said "do you like me?". I was really taken aback and I said "no." he went off, apparently depressed. Later on that year, we made these books with stuff inside it. We all had to write a comment on everyone's books. On my book, Jack wrote: Dear Nat. I love you and always will. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox I love you.
Again, I felt really embarrassed. Then, later again, for christmas, he gave me a box of chocolate and a card but I rejected them.
In year 7, I was in his class again and he asked me out at camp. Secretly, I had liked him that year and said yes. So we were together. On that camp, we were walking towards the beach and I found the beach to be very beautiful. Then he said "You're beautiful."
I was really touched.
:oops:
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 09 Mar 2011, 16:30

Aww that's cute.. I think... I think the sweetest thing he's ever done for me.. well, all I'm remembering right now is that day. I really liked him, but I didn't want to tell him, because I was sure he would think I was weird, or, worst of all, say no. But, because he knows me so well, he realized something was wrong. He asked what was wrong, and I said nothing, but he told me not to lie to him... I said 'I think you might know' and he said 'I think I do. And let me just tell you now, only a fool doesn't change his mind.' At the moment, I hadn't understood what it meant, but now I realize.. we had had this talk before, and he had said he only viewed me as a sister.. so now he was saying he'd changed his mind.. but anyway.. we continued to talk, and these words I remember him saying.. 'Lyssa.. I think I've fallen in love with you.'

Best day of my life.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Andil
FWG sergeant

Postby Andil » 09 Mar 2011, 16:57

-
Last edited by Andil on 19 May 2014, 14:24, edited 2 times in total.

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 10 Mar 2011, 00:28

woofwoof wrote:Aww that's cute.. I think... I think the sweetest thing he's ever done for me.. well, all I'm remembering right now is that day. I really liked him, but I didn't want to tell him, because I was sure he would think I was weird, or, worst of all, say no. But, because he knows me so well, he realized something was wrong. He asked what was wrong, and I said nothing, but he told me not to lie to him... I said 'I think you might know' and he said 'I think I do. And let me just tell you now, only a fool doesn't change his mind.' At the moment, I hadn't understood what it meant, but now I realize.. we had had this talk before, and he had said he only viewed me as a sister.. so now he was saying he'd changed his mind.. but anyway.. we continued to talk, and these words I remember him saying.. 'Lyssa.. I think I've fallen in love with you.'

Best day of my life.

LMF...ur names lyssa?
kind of like the leader in here#3494

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 10 Mar 2011, 00:31

woofwoof wrote:Aww that's cute.. I think... I think the sweetest thing he's ever done for me.. well, all I'm remembering right now is that day. I really liked him, but I didn't want to tell him, because I was sure he would think I was weird, or, worst of all, say no. But, because he knows me so well, he realized something was wrong. He asked what was wrong, and I said nothing, but he told me not to lie to him... I said 'I think you might know' and he said 'I think I do. And let me just tell you now, only a fool doesn't change his mind.' At the moment, I hadn't understood what it meant, but now I realize.. we had had this talk before, and he had said he only viewed me as a sister.. so now he was saying he'd changed his mind.. but anyway.. we continued to talk, and these words I remember him saying.. 'Lyssa.. I think I've fallen in love with you.'

Best day of my life.

I'm about to cry. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 10 Mar 2011, 00:35

Sphinx wrote:

Best day of my life.

LMF...ur names lyssa?

My nickname's Lyssa. And Conneh, why tears?

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 11 Mar 2011, 01:04

the sweetest thing he has done for me... well just last year my great grandpa died i was really out of it for a week and this guy from my school came up to me and talked to me and would just stay around even when i called him off and told him to go away even my best friends left me alone but he was there and he kept talking to me calming me down and ya he has been one of my best friends after that.. <3 ya!

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 11 Mar 2011, 04:21

purpledeer wrote:the sweetest thing he has done for me... well just last year my great grandpa died i was really out of it for a week and this guy from my school came up to me and talked to me and would just stay around even when i called him off and told him to go away even my best friends left me alone but he was there and he kept talking to me calming me down and ya he has been one of my best friends after that.. <3 ya!

Awww cute!!

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 11 Jul 2011, 14:24

the sweetest thing he has ever done for me.....well the sweetest one i ever went out with was Lance. I remember this one time...i will never forget.... he asked me out in front of the whole class but i didnt like him then so i turned him down and he kinda got majorly depressed but one day i was going home when he and a couple of friends were going to the beach....somehow i accepted the offer to go with them and when i got there he wrote in the sand Ashley U R THE BEST THING 2 ME
I <3 U
I was extremely surprised when i saw it cuz it was mostly messed up so i thought it said ley e thin 2 me XD i laughed so hard at first but then he showed me a pic of it on his phone. Yeah we went out for 8 months but his dad died to he moved to maryland.
Trust is something that can only be achieved through hardship

Return to “Girl Chat”