What should i do if i like a guy who's 4 years older

Talk about girl stuff!
mmm
FWG Mod

Re: What should i do if i like a guy who's 4 years older

Postby mmm » 17 Sep 2011, 23:31

Soul Drake Dante wrote:U should go for it but u should be cautious some 16+ year olds boy tend to be on the pretty abusive side. And some use the date rape method. But besides all the bad stiff going up with him would boost UR confidence so go fo it

I think you're exaggerating, Dante. Although caution is advisable, I wouldn't just rule out dating that person simply because of their age.
Image For trying.

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 18 Sep 2011, 00:50

Right now I have a MAJOR crush on a guy that's 2 years older than me.. He's the age of my brother, he's a senior.. he's fricken hot... so yeah...

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Pizza Vampire
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Pizza Vampire » 21 Sep 2011, 21:41

bob-jr wrote:
Pizza Vampire wrote:Knock yourself out! i dated a guy 6 years older than me (because im a beautiful pizza) but if he says yes date him DO IT

Y the double post?

I do not know what a double post is :/
I would do anything to be skinny...... Exept for Diet and Exercise!

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 26 Sep 2011, 23:24

Pfft i would date someone 4 years older.. just not 7 or more years its starts to get creepy then..

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 27 Sep 2011, 17:07

purpledeer wrote:Pfft i would date someone 4 years older.. just not 7 or more years its starts to get creepy then..

yes, it can be creepy if it's an 11 year old dating an 18 year old.... but I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with a 37 year old dating a 44 year old really. depends on how old you are. I mean when I was 6 if you "dated" a 7 year old it was complete outrage. but an 11 year old dating a 12 year old is fine, right? just keep within the law.
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away...
ricochet, you take your aim
fire away, fire away...
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 27 Sep 2011, 17:24

Amy Moo Cow wrote:
purpledeer wrote:Pfft i would date someone 4 years older.. just not 7 or more years its starts to get creepy then..

yes, it can be creepy if it's an 11 year old dating an 18 year old.... but I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with a 37 year old dating a 44 year old really. depends on how old you are. I mean when I was 6 if you "dated" a 7 year old it was complete outrage. but an 11 year old dating a 12 year old is fine, right? just keep within the law.

Wat she said the cow knows all cos if ur a child age means alot more than an adult like in maturity and body but when ur an adult ur pretty much the sam as some1 10 years older.
I'm just bobbing along

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 30 Sep 2011, 15:34

Amy Moo Cow wrote:

just keep between the age boundaries and you will be fine.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 30 Sep 2011, 15:39

beana 9000 wrote:
Amy Moo Cow wrote:

just keep between the age boundaries and you will be fine.

Theres a age boundarie?
I'm just bobbing along

samanthaa509988
FWG Minor Noble

Postby samanthaa509988 » 05 Oct 2011, 14:37

Well kel, not that you get on here anymore but, I think you should ask him out since you known him all you life, just don't get yourself in any trouble, knowing that he is 4 years older then you. And since your 12 He must be 16 so be careful, i guess....
Life is full of beauty,Notice it
Notice the bumble bee, The small children
And the smiling faces, Smell the rain
And feel the wind,Live your life to the fullest potential
And fight for your dreams

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 15 Oct 2011, 13:22

Don't date him....

He has more hormones. Which means he wants to do ... "stuff" ...

Return to “Girl Chat”