Talk about girl stuff!
Tycoon
FWG Mod

Re: First Kiss

Postby Tycoon » 29 May 2014, 18:25

Annakall2013 wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Awesome Creep wrote:I made out with my laptop once.

who's face did you have up on the screen.
was it...
mine?

i would do it

*shudders*

tbh making out with your laptop is weird
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 30 May 2014, 00:25

Tycoon Witch wrote:
Annakall2013 wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Awesome Creep wrote:I made out with my laptop once.

who's face did you have up on the screen.
was it...
mine?

i would do it

*shudders*

tbh making out with your laptop is weird

i'd make out with my laptop any day
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 01 Jun 2014, 04:05

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Percyception wrote:It may or may not have happened.
But I don't know if I wanna post details here yet.

i wanna know you should totally post deets brosef *~*

Okay.
So her name is Carly and she has green eyes and light brown hair and always has her hair in a ponytail.

Also she calls me "E" in part of it and that's because E is the first letter if my name. She never calls me that unless it's serious stuff.

Now, to zeh kiss.

First, we must travel back in time.
You can skip this part, it just makes the kiss make a LOT more sense.

We've known each other since kindergarten, but this is wear our story begins: 6th grade. Some kid is pickin' on her, and she's SUPER ticked off, so she's like "Please, just frickin go away." He replies, "Why should I?" And so she grabs my arm, (I was walking with her) and she says, "Because, my boyfriend will hurt you!" And inside I'm like "holy crap boyfriend" but I say to the kid "Y-Yea! S-So, beat it, j-jerk!" He acts like he's not scared, but he actually was sorta scared of me.

After school, we were walking home (we live pretty close to each other) and she's like, "Thanks, for, uh, what you did, b-back there... at school earlier today." I'm like, "No problem. I woulda beefed the guy up if he didn't stop buggin' ya. -flex-" She laughed, but said, "You do realize you're not really my boyfriend, right?" "O-Oh. I k-knew that." She giggled and said "Dork." I could tell she was blushing hard though, and I knew I was too.

Now that I've given you the back-story, the actual kiss part will make sense!

May 13, 2014. 9:42 PM

We were leaning on the rail of her tree house, the first fireflies of Summer happily blinking their graceful light in the dark. The moon light glimmering on her pool, and we were alone. She just had a pool party, and I stayed to help her clean everything up. We had finished putting everything up, but with her parents out, her sisters asleep, and everyone gone, we stayed outside to talk. "Thanks for helping me out." "No problem." Sooner or later we talked about when we were kids. Then, we started talking about that day in the 6th grade, and she said that the kid that picked on her was at the party, but he wasn't a jerk anymore. I said, "Well, if he picks on you, you can always get me, 'cuz I'm your 'boyfriend'" She laughed, and then suddenly started to blush. She looked like she wasn't feeling very well.
"Are you, uh, okay?" "Y-Yea, I-I'm fine." "Do you need water? Some food, maybe? You may be hungry." She took a deep breath. "E, I've had a crush on you ever since that day. Like, big-time." "...I had a crush on you since then too." She, like, exploded in blush-ness. "R-Really? Y-You have?" "'Course I have, but... I didn't know you liked me." "I like you a lot. Let me prove it."
-she leaned in, and kissed me, for what felt like forever, and I wish it did last forever, yo.- "Well. That proves that." She giggled. "Dork."

LOL I'M SO SORRY IT'S SO LONG THANK YOU FOR READING IT THOUGH
Last edited by Percyception on 01 Jun 2014, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 01 Jun 2014, 10:09

Percyception wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Percyception wrote:It may or may not have happened.
But I don't know if I wanna post details here yet.

i wanna know you should totally post deets brosef *~*

Okay.
So her name is Carly and she has green eyes and light brown hair and always has her hair in a ponytail.

Also she calls me "E" in part of it and that's because E is the first letter if my name. She never calls me that unless it's serious stuff.

Now, to zeh kiss.

First, we must travel back in time.
You can skip this part, it just makes the kiss make a LOT more sense.

We've known each other since kindergarten, but this is wear our story begins: 6th grade. Some kid is pickin' on her, and she's SUPER ticked off, so she's like "Please, just frickin go away." He replies, "Why should I?" And so she grabs my arm, (I was walking with her) and she says, "Because, my boyfriend will hurt you!" And inside I'm like "holy crap boyfriend" but I say to the kid "Y-Yea! S-So, beat it, j-jerk!" He acts like he's not scared, but he actually was sorta scared of me.

After school, we were walking home (we live pretty close to each other) and she's like, "Thanks, for, uh, what you did, b-back there... at school earlier today." I'm like, "No problem. I woulda beefed the guy up if he didn't stop buggin' ya. -flex-" She laughed, but said, "You do realize you're not really my boyfriend, right?" "O-Oh. I k-knew that." She giggled and said "Dork." I could tell she was blushing hard though, and I knew I was too.

Now that I've given you the back-story, the actual kiss part will make sense!

May 13, 2014. 9:42 PM

We were leaning on the rail of her tree house, the first fireflies of Summer happily blinking their graceful light in the dark. The moon light glimmering on her pool, and we were alone. She just had a pool party, and I stayed to help her clean everything up. We had finished putting everything up, but with her parents out, her sisters asleep, and everyone gone, we stayed outside to talk. "Thanks for helping me out." "No problem." Sooner or later we talked about when we were kids. Then, we started talking about that day in the 6th grade, and she said that the kid that picked on her was at the party, but he wasn't a jerk anymore. I said, "Well, if he picks on you, you can always get me, 'cuz I'm your 'boyfriend'" She laughed, and then suddenly started to blush.
"Are you, uh, okay?" "Y-Yea, I-I'm fine." "Do you need water? Some food, maybe? You may be hungry." She took a deep breath. "E, I've had a crush on you ever since that day. Like, big-time." "...I had a crush on you since then too." She, like, exploded in blush-ness. "R-Really? Y-You have?" "'Course I have, but... I didn't know you liked me." "I like you a lot. Let me prove it."
-she leaned in, and kissed me, for what felt like forever, and I wish it did last forever, yo.- "Well. That proves that." She giggled. "Dork."

LOL I'M SO SORRY IT'S SO LONG THANK YOU FOR READING IT THOUGH

that's so sweet oh my gosh
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 01 Jun 2014, 14:17

AAAAAAAAAAH PERCY THAT'S SO CUTE
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 02 Jun 2014, 15:56

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:AAAAAAAAAAH PERCY THAT'S SO CUTE

Tycoon Witch wrote:that's so sweet oh my gosh

Why thank you. ;u;
I'm honestly surprised I remembered everything. ;P

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 22 Jul 2014, 19:41

Soooo, anyone have any updates?

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 24 Jul 2014, 16:40

Welll, I gues it's time for me...I remember it so cleary because it was my birthday.

June 10th, 2008
It was a couple days before the last day of school, I was in the 7th grade, and I was all jittery, I was passing out invitations to my friends for my birthday party/no more school party on the last day of school. All the invitations were are white and blank except for one blue one, for the girl I had a crush on, Angela. I waited until the first time I got to see her, lunch, to give her the envelope.

I tapped her on the shoulder, and she turned around all suprised, and I had to laugh because she still had food stuffs around her mouth, I got the envelope from behind my back and handed it to her. She said, 'Oh my gosh what's this for?', 'Open it.' I replied. I watched as she opened it all neatly, but she got sort sad when she looked at the actual invitation card inside. 'O-oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I can't come that day...I have plans...' She said. 'I sighed, and said, 'It's ok.' Before turning around and leaving the lunch room, not acknowledging the teachers who told me to stop.

The Party
It wasn't a good party at first, everybody was having fun while I sat in a lawnchair and just watched them having fun, a few people came to ask me to play Tag or get in the pool, but I just made up excuses like 'My stomach hurt' or 'I just played Tag.' It was about 30 minutes after the party ended, I was still sitting there, doing nothing, when someone tapped me on the shouder, and I turned, in that moment, it felt like a short time, but now it all seems so long. I turned, and I didn't even know what was happening until it was all over [That suspense tho], I had been face to face with Angela, kissing her. After it was all over, she whispered 'Happy birthday' into my ear, and slipped a paper bag into my hand, and skipped away towards her house. The paper bag contained the very same birthday invitation that I gave her, and a cheap 'Happy Birthday' unsharpened pencil.

Epilouge
I never learned what plans she had, but no lie, I've kept that invitation and pencil, still unsharpened, for 6 years, no joke, super serious, as like a memorial,but tbh, I wouldn't be writing this if I had to clean my room, they were buried under a pile a' junk. It's funny because I don't why I did that, it's not like those clichê where she/he like, moves to Canada at the end, in fact, we're dating now, and Angela finds it sort of like, creepy-cute that I still have those items.

THE END. MY FINGERS HURT. THIS WAS LONG.
dab

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Jul 2014, 16:53

My first kiss was during a period of my life when my brain processed my words and actions AFTER I said and done them. So I consider that obsolete. Mainly because I'd throttle younger me if I met him.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 27 Jul 2014, 18:02

My first kiss,
went a little like this,

~nuclear bombs detonate in Shanghai, China killing 4 dozen million people~

Return to “Girl Chat”