crushes

Talk about girl stuff!
purpledeer
FWG God

Re: crushes

Postby purpledeer » 22 Dec 2011, 04:19

starrdestiny wrote:guys are different. they like girls secretly. but i always seem to text and talk with the guy i like before we date. im not dating no stranger. what if hes a creep?! i like to know something about the guy first. i make them wait months before they can ask me. it was like 4 months... and then there were times i was mad cuz i liked him and he went on about this other girl to me... like really are you that dumb?! lol soo yah.

Mehehehe Oh really??!?! BWAHAHA I know who u talkin bout :P :lol: but i gonna have to agree with you.. You gotta know what this guy is about before you date Him :P

starrdestiny
FWG Commoner

Postby starrdestiny » 22 Dec 2011, 06:01

purpledeer wrote:
starrdestiny wrote:guys are different. they like girls secretly. but i always seem to text and talk with the guy i like before we date. im not dating no stranger. what if hes a creep?! i like to know something about the guy first. i make them wait months before they can ask me. it was like 4 months... and then there were times i was mad cuz i liked him and he went on about this other girl to me... like really are you that dumb?! lol soo yah.

Mehehehe Oh really??!?! BWAHAHA I know who u talkin bout :P :lol: but i gonna have to agree with you.. You gotta know what this guy is about before you date Him :P

lol you do. well, if you dont know who youre dating you could end up in an abusive relationship or something bad. :( and that would suck!

twinkle! :D

starrdestiny
FWG Commoner

Postby starrdestiny » 22 Dec 2011, 06:02

purpledeer wrote:

lol you do. well, if you dont know who youre dating you could end up in an abusive relationship or something bad. :( and that would suck!

twinkle! :D

ice cream rulez
FWG Assassin

Postby ice cream rulez » 29 Dec 2011, 19:03

Lucky Ducky wrote:I told lysander I "liked" him by writing on a piece of paper, screwing it up and throwing it at him.

12 years later, we're married with a kid on the way.

Dudes, no need to do snoopin' and smoopin', just be natural

i would never be able to do that o_O

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 12 Jan 2012, 01:20

Well, the guy that I had a crush on is going out with a girl that plays around with boys' hearts, so I'm a bit upset. He still looks at me sometimes, but he doesn't really stare like he used to. And now it seems like he's running away, 'cause when he sees me he walks really quickly and tries to stare straight ahead. I just don't know what to do anymore when it comes to guys...

Woof xx

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 12 Jan 2012, 13:31

woofwoof wrote:Well, the guy that I had a crush on is going out with a girl that plays around with boys' hearts,
Woof xx

I Had a friend named Ralph. He liked a girl who had hurt my friend Aaron, and Michael before and I'd disliked her ever since. when Ralph and her started dating, I tried to tell him she Was just gonna break his heart like all the other guys.
Ralph yelled at me, called me rude names, and told me to never speak to him. That was October. Its now 3 months later, ralph and this girl aren't together anymore, and I still have yet to speak to him. :/ Some people never change.

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 17 Jan 2012, 20:45

I like this girl in my class and she is cute,but everyone found out I like her because of a girl in my class that passed the secret around.Help?
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 18 Jan 2012, 13:31

lukia9999 wrote:I like this girl in my class and she is cute,but everyone found out I like her because of a girl in my class that passed the secret around.Help?

:o This reminds me of the time I was in like.. 7th? Grade. Idk. And we got a new student named Damion or whatever and everyone told him I liked him (which I kinda did but I acted like I didnt) and everytime we talked after that it got all awkward and he eventually got kicked out of school ..but anyways!! ..wait what?
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Jan 2012, 18:10

Lightning Orb wrote:
lukia9999 wrote:I like this girl in my class and she is cute,but everyone found out I like her because of a girl in my class that passed the secret around.Help?

:o This reminds me of the time I was in like.. 7th? Grade. Idk. And we got a new student named Damion or whatever and everyone told him I liked him (which I kinda did but I acted like I didnt) and everytime we talked after that it got all awkward and he eventually got kicked out of school ..but anyways!! ..wait what?

...why exactly should it be a secret to tell sb you like them? I mean,if i like a girl and she doesnt have a boyfriend,i tell her myself. After all,if she finds out otherwise there might be some issues...

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 18 Jan 2012, 19:40

Shadow00 wrote:
Lightning Orb wrote:

...why exactly should it be a secret to tell sb you like them? I mean,if i like a girl and she doesnt have a boyfriend,i tell her myself. After all,if she finds out otherwise there might be some issues...

But,she didn't like me.I keep telling people I don't like her but deeeep down I do.She doesn't like me.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Return to “Girl Chat”