whats your most embarissing moment

Talk about girl stuff!
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: whats your most embarissing moment

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Mar 2012, 04:08

Almost every moment around my crush.

It's like the closer you are to your crush, the more prone you are to embarrassing things happening.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Scarlet Pimpernel
Noobie Doobie

Postby Scarlet Pimpernel » 22 Mar 2012, 22:43

I had been wearing a dress in an airport and I tripped on the hem. Needless to say, I fell flat on my face and my dress flipped up over my head. People stared and I can assure you, I must of looked quite ridiculous. That memory is burned into my mind and I am afraid that I shall never forget feeling so embaressed and ashamed.
"They seek him here. They seek him there. Those frenchies seek him everywhere. Is he in Heaven? Or is he in Hell. That damned, illusive, Pimpernel"

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 23 Mar 2012, 01:01

I think I've mentioned this before - I was chased by a clown on stilts with a feather duster for several hundred meters. He kept whacking my butt as I was running away. Hundreds of people enjoyed the entertainment at my expense.

He must of known I have Coulrophobia. Damn those clowns.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 26 Mar 2012, 01:09

FWG Leader wrote:I think I've mentioned this before - I was chased by a clown on stilts with a feather duster for several hundred meters. He kept whacking my butt as I was running away. Hundreds of people enjoyed the entertainment at my expense.

He must of known I have Coulrophobia. Damn those clowns.

I always thought you were joking about this.

I am also terrified of clowns--Shhh!

Anyway, another embarassing moment.

You see, this one has to do with fear. All my life my parents have kept this 200-year-old ceramic doll in their room and it always freaked me out. One day, when we had guests, my brother decided it would be hilarious to scare the living shit out of me. I was much younger, and prone to the horrorterrors, so don't laugh when I say this--

He held up the old doll by the door of my room, and I was playing some video game--A scary one--Anyway, I was already scared and he stuck the doll slowly through the door, not showing his hands. I looked up, not expecting to see anything, and IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS FLOATING (at least to my mind, how young it was at the time). I ran out of my room, I had absolutely lostmyshit. I screamed hysterically, jumped on the table, and picked up a steak knife. Needless to say, I was never allowed to play my game again, and it was given to my brother.

Not exactly embarrassing, but definitely terrified and angered me.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 27 Mar 2012, 16:02

Foop's story reminded me:
Never ever EVER sleep before anyone else when in a sleep-over with more than 5 people.
It is gonna go embarassing, and for sure on the web.

Lizy The Joker
FWG Street Urchin

Postby Lizy The Joker » 17 Jul 2012, 09:18

I was at lunch (In school), with 300 other 8th graders.. in a very small cafeteria. My firend was across the room, so I called to her. But at that moment the boy I had a crush on was near me, and I shouted his name instead. It was very akward because I'm sure about 150 people heard it.
Lizy

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 18 Jul 2012, 11:48

I have needless accounts where I have embaressed myself....
But I sure there are more to come.....and I will let you know when I have found one that I am willing to share(Really I can't remember any...but I shall....eventually)
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

Nudu
FWG Squire

Postby Nudu » 17 Feb 2013, 15:57

fell from a 30 step staircase. All the way from top to bottom infront of ma crush..... ohhhh :shock: :o :cry:

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 17 Feb 2013, 20:08

My most embarrassing moment was prolly last year at volleyball practice - My friend Jake challenged me to a contest to see who could weave their hands through the net faster, first one to the top wins. So, we started going, but my other friend Steve snuck up behind me and pantsed me.. Convienantly, my crush and 5 of her friends were walking by the gym right as it went down.. >.< Fail Dx
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Nudu
FWG Squire

Postby Nudu » 18 Feb 2013, 15:25

paladin wrote:My most embarrassing moment was prolly last year at volleyball practice - My friend Jake challenged me to a contest to see who could weave their hands through the net faster, first one to the top wins. So, we started going, but my other friend Steve snuck up behind me and pantsed me.. Convienantly, my crush and 5 of her friends were walking by the gym right as it went down.. >.< Fail Dx

Owwww

Return to “Girl Chat”