whats your most embarissing moment

Talk about girl stuff!
vampire hotty
FWG Ninja

whats your most embarissing moment

Postby vampire hotty » 27 Aug 2011, 02:55

it was my first year in high school and i was sitting down with the cool kids and they asked me a questain but i was nervious and when i figured out wat to say a bird pooped on my head and my crush was cheacking me out and everyone started laughing at me now i hate all birds now when i see the kids they always talk about it

But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that can every be defined
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation

Nikki Minaj: Fly (ft. Rihanna)

mmm
FWG Mod

Re: whats your most embarissing moment

Postby mmm » 27 Aug 2011, 18:07

I went to a private, Catholic middle school run by nuns with a class of 20. So you can imagine my freshman freak-outs at a school with a class of more than 200, class changes signaled by a bell, where everyone didn't walk in a line, lockers which I couldn't open (I had cubbies through 8th grade), drugs, teen pregnancies, no recess, multiple buildings (my middle school was actually a house), locker rooms, gambling, gangs, cafeteria food, and buses.

Here are two notable experiences:

-I got lost and wound up, on the verge of tears, 30 minutes early for math class (this happened a lot for the first week, as math was after lunch [bells rang constantly, and not everyone left on the same bell])

-I called my teachers "Sister" and "Brother"
Image For trying.

Karamix3
FWG Professional

Postby Karamix3 » 28 Aug 2011, 01:47

There was this time when my zipper was down when a girl who likes me was there.

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 28 Aug 2011, 01:58

My most embarrassing moment was the time when it was a week before homecoming at school but like i couldn't find anything to wear and i really cant understand why, so i just wore like gym shorts and a top and when i was at school, i guess its cuz of the humidity, but my hair just got extremely frizzy and i was looking like a hot mess, then the boy that i really liked and i knew he liked me came up to ask me to the homecoming dance and i burped in his face. Worst school day ever. I still went to the dance with him tho :P
Trust is something that can only be achieved through hardship

eddieshadow12
Noobie Doobie

Postby eddieshadow12 » 28 Aug 2011, 02:28

when i was going to choir a boy whiked at me

Soul Drake Dante
Green FWGer

Postby Soul Drake Dante » 28 Aug 2011, 05:18

My most embarrassing moment is when I was in high school I got pants in the hall way when I was trying to talk to my crush. Make sure u wear belts or it will happen to u.
What is my purpose in life u ask?
Well I'M THE FREE RUNNER, BUTT KICKER, THE SHARPSHOOTER, THE COOL GUY, THE MUSIC LISTENER, AND THE HERO OF MY STORY.
anymore questions, no?
I THOUGHT SO

vampire hotty
FWG Ninja

Postby vampire hotty » 28 Aug 2011, 19:04

lol ethan your zipper

But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that can every be defined
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation

Nikki Minaj: Fly (ft. Rihanna)

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 28 Aug 2011, 23:11

i was like 3 ft away from the girl i had a major crush on
her friend walked over ans asked her if she still liked me...
i butted in and said i liked her and asked her out
she said she got over me DX

and then i had to sit with her on the bussride home that day DX

fml x.x
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3

lilhuntie
FWG Professional

Postby lilhuntie » 14 Mar 2012, 01:22

It was the first day of grade 9 and I wore all white, it started raining at the end of the day, my cloths became see through.
Life seems long until its almost over, then you beg for more time

-Hunter

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 14 Mar 2012, 23:35

I was sitting at my boyfriend's lunch table, (i usually don't though. i usually wonder about in the big lunch room, bugging people with mah friend josh and maddie) and i was talking to this girl Julia, who ALWAYS, twists people's words. So, i was eating, and Christina needed to talk to me, so i had switched seats with lori, and i wuz on the girl's side of the table XD

And, julia was there, and she kept asking me if i liked any other girls. And i wuz like, "nuu, you see, i have a boyfriend" I told her it in the most retarded way i could, because it was a stupid question. Then she asked, what about any other guys. And i actually did a faceplam and i said, "i will say this one more time... i have a boyfriend"

Christina was getting ready to b-slap her, coz no one really likes her coz she twists peoples' words. Then she started guessing people. She finally guessed Damian. I said no, she asked why. And i was gonna actually particiapte in this stupid game she was playing, and said, Coz he's too short. (coz he was O.o like, incredibly short) And she said, well, if he was taller, would you still date him? And i wuz like, i'm not commenting, because Dominic was looking at me, and he wuz getting mad and jealous lik he always is. So then julia was like, I KNEW IT! YOU DO LIKE DAMIAN! and everyone's eyes went on me, Christina was extremely mad, and kicked julia, Dominic gave me a glare, and looked at Damian. Damian raised his hands like. "I didn't do nuttin" And i just hid my face...

I hate people. >.>

Return to “Girl Chat”