need advice!!!

Talk about girl stuff!
dreamer
FWG Commoner

need advice!!!

Postby dreamer » 28 Aug 2011, 16:28

a new guy is at my school and he is like really hot, anyways, he sits with us at lunch so its always awkward cause i dont know what to talk to him about (his name is Brice :D )
"you can't have white without black, happy without sad, good without bad."

vampire hotty
FWG Ninja

Re: need advice!!!

Postby vampire hotty » 28 Aug 2011, 19:00

well ask him what school he went to and where he is from because if u ask questain about then hell ask u the same questain right after and that will start a nice communication and u guys will get 2 know eatch other better ;)

But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that can every be defined
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation

Nikki Minaj: Fly (ft. Rihanna)

Pizza Vampire
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Pizza Vampire » 21 Sep 2011, 00:00

Ask him what his favorite food is and if he says Pizza hes a winner ;)
I would do anything to be skinny...... Exept for Diet and Exercise!

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 21 Sep 2011, 20:33

Just relax and be urself ask him what his intrests r and if u have the same ones u got stuff to talk about.
I'm just bobbing along

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 23 Sep 2011, 00:35

Just be natural around him! Start a casual conversation, or say something humorous, laughter is always the best way to communicate. And don't think about dating yet! The thing you want to do is get to know him first; in my opinion, it's better to know someone and never be their date than be their date and never truly know them.. And don't be shy! Believe me, I was shy and never talked to this senior I liked.. now he's dating a freshman. A SENIOR AND A FRESHMAN. -.- Anyway.. I should've tried to talk to him.. but it's whatever.. and besides, I still can talk to him... if I ever get over this shyness... =P

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 23 Sep 2011, 16:15

woofwoof wrote:Just be natural around him! Start a casual conversation, or say something humorous, laughter is always the best way to communicate. And don't think about dating yet! The thing you want to do is get to know him first; in my opinion, it's better to know someone and never be their date than be their date and never truly know them.. And don't be shy! Believe me, I was shy and never talked to this senior I liked.. now he's dating a freshman. A SENIOR AND A FRESHMAN. -.- Anyway.. I should've tried to talk to him.. but it's whatever.. and besides, I still can talk to him... if I ever get over this shyness... =P

Keep in there both of u.
I'm just bobbing along

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 24 Sep 2011, 17:28

vampire hotty wrote:well ask him what school he went to and where he is from because if u ask questain about then hell ask u the same questain right after and that will start a nice communication and u guys will get 2 know eatch other better ;)

Yeah seriously xD start a conversation about something simple..and let it go from there.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

dreamer
FWG Commoner

Postby dreamer » 25 Sep 2011, 03:38

thanx yall! all the replies really helped, but the sucky part is that he turned out to be a jerk :( lolz all well, win some lose some :D
"you can't have white without black, happy without sad, good without bad."

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 25 Sep 2011, 11:14

dreamer wrote:thanx yall! all the replies really helped, but the sucky part is that he turned out to be a jerk :( lolz all well, win some lose some :D

What a jerk oh well u can do better.
I'm just bobbing along

Return to “Girl Chat”