Womanly pains... >.<

Talk about girl stuff!
Rainshard
FWG God

Re: Womanly pains... >.<

Postby Rainshard » 30 Oct 2011, 11:27

I'm weird lol
Last edited by Rainshard on 21 Jul 2015, 07:43, edited 1 time in total.

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 30 Oct 2011, 23:22

Rainshard u like to stick around when we are talking about this.......wow thats creepy BUT anyways... I started having mine when I was just about to turn 10. When I have mine I literally go through hell. I wanted to be put on the pills to feel better, my mom said no so I have had to just deal with it. When I get it though I cant move at all the way it hurts but eh i'm waiting for my step mom to let me take the god damn pills man.

Ashez
FWG Baron

Postby Ashez » 31 Oct 2011, 02:49

Amy Moo Cow wrote:To clear up any scares people might have on the sidelines,

Birth control pills CANNOT make you infertile.

Side effects such as headaches, weight gain, only happen when the pill is first taken, after a few packs all of those are gone - and if not, you tell your doctor and switch to a different brand.

The Pill actually has positives on the "health" side of things - it reduces your risk of getting:
-heart disease
-stroke
- cancer of the ovary
- cancer of the womb (endometrium)
- bowel cancer – a 60 per cent reduction in risk

And it does not make you infertile in any case - you still have your weekly periods on it. It's not like the implant where you cannot get pregnant then for 6 months.

If you miss a pill once, you can get pregnant the next day. If the woman has taken it for many years it does take up to a year to be able to concieve a child, but usually only if it's been taken for over 10 years.

Unless you're talking about not being able to get pregnant while you're on the pill, but that's just silly :lol:

It does and has. Sorry that you don't think so. =) Not all the affects are always written on the side of the box or bottle. For each woman the affects are different. As I said before, I have friends and family that went on the pill and after taking it for a while they were not/are not able to have children. Despite what you may think, the pills can and do prevent some women from having kids. It may not happen to every woman, but it does happen.
This wasn't supposed to scare anyone. It was just some information I was sharing and giving out my opinion on.
I never said that taking the pill for a short while would not let a woman conceive a child. Sorry if you thought that.
Birth control pills CAN make you infertile. It has happened before. Doesn't mean it will happen to you. =)
Toodles!!

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 31 Oct 2011, 07:28

I really don't want to get into an argument but there is absolutely no evidence birth control pills have ever caused infertility if taken correctly.

They've been taken for nearly 50 years now - if there was a significant amount of people that were made infertile by the drug, it would have already been picked up, as in a 50 year period there will have been a generation of women who have taken the pill AND had/not had children.

There have been many cases of "infertility after taking the pill", however, all of them have been solved through investigation and found to be different causes, as there are hundreds.

In the end, pills are drugs, if you take drugs wrong they can give you serious side effects.

But believe me, the last thing that the large companies who make these drugs is going to do is not put anything you shouldn't know on the side. They want profit, not to kill you.

The pill thickens the mucus in your cervix and makes the lining of the womb thinner so it couldn't accept a fertilized egg. That's all it does, temporarily. It doesn't affect your ovaries, and the 2 drugs actually in the pill are already abundant in your body. There is no possible way it can make you infertile. It's personal preference that you don't want to take it but it simply DOES NOT make you infertile, and has made no woman infertile.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 23 Nov 2011, 02:30

Ew ew ew ew. I should've listened to the first post. This was horrible to read. *covers mouth and runs out*

lilhuntie
FWG Professional

Postby lilhuntie » 02 Mar 2012, 17:20

damn, if thats true than i'mma take someones life while in labor.

damn you mother nature, go mess with the guys for once
Life seems long until its almost over, then you beg for more time

-Hunter

ice cream rulez
FWG Assassin

Postby ice cream rulez » 04 Mar 2012, 01:32

FWG Leader wrote:dear lord!

God I'm glad I'm not a girl...

lol
If your afraid of failure you dont deserve to be successful.
~Charles Barkley

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. ~Michael Jordan

ice cream rulez
FWG Assassin

Postby ice cream rulez » 04 Mar 2012, 01:34

lilhuntie wrote:damn, if thats true than i'mma take someones life while in labor.

damn you mother nature, go mess with the guys for once

Thats not very nice.. things are fine the way they are :)
~Charles Barkley

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. ~Michael Jordan

ice cream rulez
FWG Assassin

Postby ice cream rulez » 04 Mar 2012, 01:37

Ashez wrote:Hahaha!! Omg! What a topic!! =3 Interesting.
Ummm...I started when I was 11. With each period I have different levels of pain, fatigue, irritability, and etc. Sometimes the pain is excruciating. Other times I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Of course, there are the dreaded periods that have all the above. =3 I have found that Midol helps me a lot. I won't go on birth control pills as a large majority of women do for heavy periods. Most of the side affects are good, but I happen to know many women (personal friends of mine and also several family members) that have had negative affects from birth control pills. The use of these pills caused them not to be able to have children. I don't want to risk that. =) I'm hoping to have at least 2 kids. XD I would adore twins....but then again.....I'm fine with no twins. XD
Anyway, yeah. =3
Toodles! XD

omg TMI!!!
~Charles Barkley

Pizza Vampire
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Pizza Vampire » 22 Mar 2012, 23:30

I got mine when i was 11 and i have terrible pain!!!
I would do anything to be skinny...... Exept for Diet and Exercise!

Return to “Girl Chat”