Questions for the girls

Talk about girl stuff!
Nudu
FWG Squire

Re: Questions for the girls

Postby Nudu » 14 Feb 2013, 15:38

1. well.... money is a big deal in today's world but for me money is not always everything.
2. The problm is the thing that the question should be reversed. would the guy do something ridiculous if i askd hm to. coz am the ridiculous of the ridiculous.
3. The answer is simple. I WILL RIP HER HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

giraffegirl55
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby giraffegirl55 » 20 Apr 2013, 17:08

1. I would not go after him for the money and I cant say anything about the looks because idont have good looks myself...
2. it depends on exactly how stupid the question is because if I agree to it she knows that she has to do it too
3. I wouldn't care as long as it doesn't get out of hand like they spend more than 30 seconds with each other... :shock: if they spend more than 30 seconds together. :evil: :twisted: :o

mop

Postby mop » 21 Apr 2013, 16:02

1. I personally don't care about the money nor do I care about the looks as much as other people. I just care care about his personality and if he'll be there for me.

2. It depends on what it would be.

3. I would talk to him and the girl that was hitting on him so I could at least try to understand the situation better. If it was obvious that they were both hitting on each other when I was around, those lovebirds can have each other. I'll just find another man or take a break from being in a relationship for a while.

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 26 Apr 2013, 15:21

mopofdoom wrote:1. I personally don't care about the money nor do I care about the looks as much as other people. I just care care about his personality and if he'll be there for me.

2. It depends on what it would be.

3. I would talk to him and the girl that was hitting on him so I could at least try to understand the situation better. If it was obvious that they were both hitting on each other when I was around, those lovebirds can have each other. I'll just find another man or take a break from being in a relationship for a while.

Bull, bull, and bull. You would take the money and divorce his sorry ass. You would be like, "Hell yeah! YOLO!!" Then you would have a cat fight with the chick and rip out her extensions and her fake nails and call her duck face and other mean names.*

:D

*Disclosure: I rarely know Mopofdoom at all except on work terms. I don't know if she would go hamm on another women or do any of that. This is solely for the hell of it and to start a debate which I will win in the near future. Have a nice day!
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby Avereeni » 05 May 2013, 01:29

Question 1.
It all depends. I really don't care about 'him' being rich and all, it's all about his style and his personality like what XxFaithxX said.

Question 2.
If it's something crazy, I wouldn't do it. It has to be something reasonable.

Question 3.
If I saw someone hitting on that particular bf of mine, then I would probably walk up to her and explain to her. If she gets snappy at me, I'll get snappy back, and tell her to back off.

So. Yeah. o-o
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania

_nadztar_
FWG Baron

Postby _nadztar_ » 31 May 2013, 05:54

1. No. I don't care about money. Looks and personality are the things I go for. <3

2. It depends on the request and on the bf.

3. Give her hints that he's taken and if she doesn't back off then, just tell her straight.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 10 Nov 2013, 22:54

What does water mean to you?
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 10 Nov 2013, 23:10

women are evil... period
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Sasha
FWG peasant

Postby Sasha » 16 Nov 2013, 15:27

Nexy wrote:Okay, I have a few questions for you girlzzzzzzzzzzz..
1. If you saw a guy that didnt look really good,but had a lot of money would you go after him?
2. If your bf asked you to do something ridiculous would you do it?
3. If you saw a girl hitting on your man what would you do???

1. If he had a nice and kind personality
2. Absolutely...unless it would hurt somebody
3, Slap her till she begs for mercy then slap her again. :D
Whatever.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 17 Nov 2013, 22:29

Nexy wrote:1. If you saw a guy that didnt look really good,but had a lot of money would you go after him?
2. If your bf asked you to do something ridiculous would you do it?
3. If you saw a girl hitting on your man what would you do???

1. Looks and purrsonality are more impurrtant then money for me, so purrobably not.
2. It depends on what your definition of ridiculous was.
3. I'd purrobably grab his hand and kiss him, making her realize that he's mine.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Return to “Girl Chat”