Your True Love...

Talk about girl stuff!
Laughs
Noobie Doobie

Re: Your True Love...

Postby Laughs » 15 Oct 2012, 23:15

I think that there is such thing as true love or like a soul mate, but I haven't found mine yet. I think I'll find him soon. Your true love could be the boy you talk to every day, who knows who'll he'll be. You might have to wait, or it could be the boy your going out with right now. I've never had a boyfriend before have you?
If you could cut off a toe for a wish, what would it be?

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 16 Oct 2012, 11:44

Laughs wrote:I think that there is such thing as true love or like a soul mate, but I haven't found mine yet. I think I'll find him soon. Your true love could be the boy you talk to every day, who knows who'll he'll be. You might have to wait, or it could be the boy your going out with right now. I've never had a boyfriend before have you?

I haven't.
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

lineskis
FWG General

Postby lineskis » 04 Feb 2013, 05:18

there was this one guy i liked since i was four.but then i moved but i still liked himand for 9 years still i think about him almost every day. we talk sometimes. but i really wanted him but i couldnt have him so i found another guy but asl you know young relationships dont last so that one didnt last. but then i found this other guy that im dating now he has had a crush on me for three years. even though i thought i didnt know him for that long turns out i met him when we were 9 and he has liked me and tried to find me ever since so when he found me this year and we both liked eachother it seems to be going quite well. but i still think about the guy i have known since i was four. i think he is my true love but these other guys are stepping stones. even though i do love the guy im with now and who knows mabey its the guy im with now, i have a feeling its the guy i have known since i was 4
I can't watch action movies before bed.

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 05 Feb 2013, 07:23

Now, you have your true love, everything is great right? Then be ripped away from that forbidden to even contact them. :cry:

Return to “Girl Chat”