Your True Love...

Talk about girl stuff!
mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Your True Love...

Postby mariiheartsu » 08 Nov 2011, 22:08

I know it sounds corny but i swear that they boy I am going out with now has gotten me to believe that there is someone out there that is your one true love. I also know that there are factors in a relationship that may lead you to believe that the person was meant for you when it is actually the reverse but I don't know i just feel like he is for me. SOOO I want to know the names of the guys(If you've had the experience) that you thought/think was/is you one true love?

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: Your True Love...

Postby Lamb » 09 Nov 2011, 00:48

mariiheartsu wrote:I know it sounds corny but i swear that they boy I am going out with now has gotten me to believe that there is someone out there that is your one true love. I also know that there are factors in a relationship that may lead you to believe that the person was meant for you when it is actually the reverse but I don't know i just feel like he is for me. SOOO I want to know the names of the guys(If you've had the experience) that you thought/think was/is you one true love?

Are dudes allowed to post about the girls that they actually have been attracted to?

Nexy
FWG Captain

Postby Nexy » 09 Nov 2011, 01:33

I agree with lamb. Are guys able to post here also? Cause Ik who my True Love ish. :D

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 09 Nov 2011, 02:52

Yes guys are allowed to respond too....

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 09 Nov 2011, 13:18

No such thing as a true love. More like a successful relationship.

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 10 Nov 2011, 07:26

In personal opinion, you can fall into "true love" at any young age, but until you are old enough it is impossible to measure and confirm it.

I mean, let's say some 13 year old girl thought she was in "true love" with her boyfriend. Perhaps she is, she says she is and she feels like she is. However, as she is so young, there are only so many ways to express it.

If she was 21 instead, feeling the same thing about her boyfriend, she'd have the stresses of work, paying student debt maybe - just many more stress factors. Putting a strain on a relationship can sometimes show true love at it's best. Also, being frank here, sex is a very good way to show love to one another, let alone being more mature.

I'm not denying that any/all of you are not truly in love, I just think it's impossible to confirm it until you're at an older age.

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 12 Nov 2011, 22:08

I get what you are saying, but I think I'm mature enough to truly think about and decide whether I have actually found my true love. I understand that at a young age you meet a guy and the relationship is going extremely good beyond your expectations, that you might think that he is your true love but I'm not talking about that type. Yes, sex is a good way to find out if you truly love someone but in retrospect i think that when you have found the person you love, not in love with, but actually love, sex is just a bonus and not something you would use to find out if you love the person.

vampire hotty
FWG Ninja

Postby vampire hotty » 04 Dec 2011, 18:50

i never meet my true love but i know he will be sexy. I think i might know him though :| :| :| but i cant figure out who

lilhuntie
FWG Professional

Postby lilhuntie » 02 Mar 2012, 17:27

i always feel like the person i'm with at the moment is my true love, then my heart gets smashed into a million peices.
Life seems long until its almost over, then you beg for more time

-Hunter

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 02 Mar 2012, 20:13

Not sure if the girl's my true love, but man, do I love her.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “Girl Chat”