Talk about girl stuff!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Your True Love...

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 10 Apr 2012, 09:58

LMAO GHOST XDDDD

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 21 Apr 2012, 00:07

My true love doesn't even know I exist.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 21 Apr 2012, 13:28

Everyone here ranges about 12-20, right? How can you be certain the person you find, is your true love.... >.<

SkyrimIsMyGame
Noobie Doobie

Postby SkyrimIsMyGame » 20 Jul 2012, 02:21

The guy I was dating was like a brother to me. I would stand up for him, or visa-versa. Now that he has moved to Texas, and had to leave me, I had lost my phone, ruining my relationship, and my life. I'm so sad, I don't know what to do. All I do, is think of the days we spent together now.. And suggestions ?
*Tomboy4life*[color=#0000BF][/color]

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 23 Jul 2012, 02:57

SkyrimIsMyGame wrote:The guy I was dating was like a brother to me. I would stand up for him, or visa-versa. Now that he has moved to Texas, and had to leave me, I had lost my phone, ruining my relationship, and my life. I'm so sad, I don't know what to do. All I do, is think of the days we spent together now.. And suggestions ?

track him down and move to texas...

if it was true love, dont let it slip away.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

gamefreack
Green FWGer

Postby gamefreack » 26 Jul 2012, 10:23

my true love is the man i am living with now. we dating each other for 9 months and then we got married. we still love each other even after marriage

SkyrimIsMyGame
Noobie Doobie

Postby SkyrimIsMyGame » 26 Jul 2012, 21:38

FWG Leader wrote:
SkyrimIsMyGame wrote:The guy I was dating was like a brother to me. I would stand up for him, or visa-versa. Now that he has moved to Texas, and had to leave me, I had lost my phone, ruining my relationship, and my life. I'm so sad, I don't know what to do. All I do, is think of the days we spent together now.. And suggestions ?

I mean, my parents hated him, and I'm not even aloud to go outside anymore because we made out. I'm just so depressed. When my step parents talk about him we scream, cuss, and punch at each other. I don't know...
*Tomboy4life*[color=#0000BF][/color]

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 02 Aug 2012, 02:03

FWG Leader wrote:

[quote="FWG Leader"]
... Should I comment on this as Texas is Probably one of the toughest places to live..(regarding Law and Working outside)
I've lost my pieces.

Pizza Vampire
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Pizza Vampire » 11 Oct 2012, 19:21

When i was 11 years old i thought i was in love with this guy turns out i just really liked him because how can an 11 year old be in true love? :roll:
I would do anything to be skinny...... Exept for Diet and Exercise!

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 13 Oct 2012, 22:49

Shadow00 wrote:No such thing as a true love. More like a successful relationship.

I beg to differ. There are definitely successful relationships, and they can be successful without true love. But I have seen true love quite often. Not all the time, mind you. But I've seen a lot of it, and want it. And I'm not talking about sappy love. I wonder how you haven't.

Not sure if I've found the right guy yet.. I really like him, but we haven't dated due to the fact that he left this year to head to college. We've been best friends for about 5 years, but.. Guess we'll see what comes of it. :) It's harder to see true love when it comes to yourself, than it is to see it in other couples, I think, haha.
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

Return to “Girl Chat”