quick question

Talk about girl stuff!
sparkbug
FWG Street Urchin

quick question

Postby sparkbug » 18 Nov 2011, 01:47

So ladys i have a question that has always ponderd me. how come you ladys almost always go for the foot ball players who almost never go professional and end up in jail at some point and not the nice nerd who will get a job and will listen to any of the stuff you have to say becuse i have to.(p.s most guys think the arguments are about stuff the girl cares about but is pointless)(p.p.s im not one of them)

IceCream
FWG peasant

Re: quick question

Postby IceCream » 21 Nov 2011, 21:46

(coming from a girl)~ Probably it is because if you go out with a football player, you will get popular. Also, football players usually look better (i do not agree, though). These are actually probably the only reasons why girls like football players better.

Hope this helped!~

starrdestiny
FWG Commoner

Postby starrdestiny » 24 Nov 2011, 04:47

girls go after the jocks in all movies and some girls tryna be like girls from movies of course have to date these jocks too. they want boyfriends they brag about to their friends when their bfs get the winning points or whatever. its based on being popular and all that. girls just wanna seem pretty but we all are just in different ways. inside or out!

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 24 Nov 2011, 07:53

like star said, it's to try and fit in.

Personally hating "jocks" (we don't have jocks here in england anyway) I'd prefer to go for the guy that isn't going to leave me crying by the lockers like most of the popular lads do.

oh well, we can all but wish.

Hot nerds are the best.

starrdestiny
FWG Commoner

Postby starrdestiny » 01 Dec 2011, 05:22

well where i live we dont have the jocks... just the hockey players and volleyball in the fall... nothing really to be a jock about. we just get these ideas about jocks, football players and etc, from movies. girls like the idea of being like them, but me personally am fine with what the town i live by has to offer. we dont need these movie star hot jocks to make us popular. this is just a movie stereotype. im not sure about big city school.

hope thats helping!! :)

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 01 Dec 2011, 22:56

It isn't that we go out with them mainly for popularity. Well that wasn't my reason. I would say that we do that because we look at them as a guy that can protect them yet still care for them, provide for them yet still allow them to be independent. This is just my opinion.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 02 Dec 2011, 02:45

mariiheartsu wrote:It isn't that we go out with them mainly for popularity. Well that wasn't my reason. I would say that we do that because we look at them as a guy that can protect them yet still care for them, provide for them yet still allow them to be independent. This is just my opinion.

BS
well then if thats your opinion so be it.
I am actually very smart but i am not considerd a nerd for the reason that i could beat you down if i have to(or if you just piss me or one of my friends off).
many girls (to many that scare me)actually want to go out with me which i always turn down because i would only say yes to about 3 or 4 of all the girls i know.

sparkbug
FWG Street Urchin

Postby sparkbug » 02 Dec 2011, 03:41

Lamb wrote:
mariiheartsu wrote:It isn't that we go out with them mainly for popularity. Well that wasn't my reason. I would say that we do that because we look at them as a guy that can protect them yet still care for them, provide for them yet still allow them to be independent. This is just my opinion.

BS
well then if thats your opinion so be it.
I am actually very smart but i am not considerd a nerd for the reason that i could beat you down if i have to(or if you just piss me or one of my friends off).
many girls (to many that scare me)actually want to go out with me which i always turn down because i would only say yes to about 3 or 4 of all the girls i know.

We are almost alike lamb execpt during nerd week when ppl dress and act like nerds they all come to ME :ugeek: for advice. Also i cant fight a bunny and no girls ask me out soooooooo ya

Return to “Girl Chat”