girls!

Talk about guy stuff...
FWG Minor Noble

Re: girls!

Postby 123 » 08 Aug 2012, 19:17

FWG Leader wrote:I dont see any harm in have a long comfortable look, just as long as your other half doesnt notice ;)

YOU DIRTY LITTLE BOY :lol:
o

lineskis
FWG General

Postby lineskis » 15 Aug 2012, 10:53

i personally think and this is from a girls point of view that no dont do it. if you even have to question its bad. i mean i know if i caught my bf doing that i probably wouldnt tell him that i noticed him looking cuz that would lead to an akward situation but a would feel a little upset or disgrunteled so think about your girl next time to not just yourself.
not that its selfish i mean it sorta is but its rude discouraging and nonsolid in a relation ship.
I can't watch action movies before bed.

mycatisweird
FWG General

Postby mycatisweird » 16 Aug 2012, 01:37

i wish girls would get off their loyal almighty horse and be real. my girlfried has been loyal to me for 9 months but when some hunk comes back she glances and then goes back to te hugging me. Peole need to realize that just becuase your in a relationship doesnt make everyone on the planet ugly. I have been hit on and kind of touch (call it a molesting i liked ;)) but i still go home everyday and think of my gf. Your brain oesnt just stop saying "damn she's hot" becuase your in a relationship.
I agree a little cuddling with the girl you like is ok but be careful. A hug is one thing. a cuddle is when she can ut the moves on ya frook :D ;)
Making music is nice and everything alrite but im telling you mane you gotta get out the game and come sit down with the wonder of life and the strife that i've been through. 9th wonder is the arm to come to

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 26 Aug 2012, 00:01

I mean it's ok to look but not stare!
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

lineskis
FWG General

Postby lineskis » 26 Aug 2012, 03:39

Fine I get it
I can't watch action movies before bed.

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 28 Aug 2012, 01:43

Well being a girl i would say, that you can look judge but not judge over the girl you are with!! Lol 101girltipswithpurp ;P

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 28 Aug 2012, 19:46

purpledeer wrote: that you can look judge but not judge over the girl you are with!

Those words spoke to me :P
Seriously, what did you mean?

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Sep 2012, 14:02

mycatisweird wrote:i wish girls would get off their loyal almighty horse and be real. my girlfried has been loyal to me for 9 months but when some hunk comes back she glances and then goes back to te hugging me. Peole need to realize that just becuase your in a relationship doesnt make everyone on the planet ugly. I have been hit on and kind of touch (call it a molesting i liked ;)) but i still go home everyday and think of my gf. Your brain oesnt just stop saying "damn she's hot" becuase your in a relationship.
I agree a little cuddling with the girl you like is ok but be careful. A hug is one thing. a cuddle is when she can ut the moves on ya frook :D ;)

I agree with you completely.

Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Tori__135 » 03 Sep 2012, 02:06

Munter wrote:Really depends on how you are looking and touching them.

Finding someone attractive is something you can't help, so enjoying someone's face (or other assets) isn't too bad.

But if you're perving at them that's another matter.

A cheeky cuddle from someone who isn't your partner isn't a bad thing. But if you're doing it for extended periods of time while squeezing their arse then there's a problem, even if the person you're cuddling likes it.

Or you can not have a partner and look and cuddle all you want (provided their boyfriends don't see you)

*Stares at munter*
.....wait, what was this topic about again?
Oh yea, you can look but not touch, I mean if there is a girl that you know and you guys are friends then yea you can hug her but i'm talkin maximum of 5 seconds. However, there are certain cases where you can't look OR touch
1) If its your girlfriends/boyfriends best friend
2) If its your girlfriends/boyfriends siblings
3)If its your girlfriends/boyfriends relitives
4) Oh my god- I swear if you look at your girlfriend/boyfriends parents like that I might come through this computer and slap you (yes, I have caught one of my ex boyfriends staring at my mother.)
Hi

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 03 Sep 2012, 14:50

tori, what the!!

that post of yours says more about you than what you may think.

And those are going to be really awkward family parties... :roll:

Return to “Guy Chat”