troubles with girlfriends. need help!

Talk about guy stuff...
Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

troubles with girlfriends. need help!

Postby Demitri » 09 Oct 2012, 01:12

i need help . i need a gf and i think i wont get one till college how can i get one now? :oops: its hardto talk about it. being this age and not ever having a gf in rl.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: troubles with girlfriends. need help!

Postby Lamb » 09 Oct 2012, 02:14

First off,stop sounding so desperate, No one wants someone who is only wanting to get one.
Why Do you want a girlfriend so badly?
Talk more,Be yourself,and Be Kind toward them if your so desperate...I perposely act like an asshole to girls because I dont want Drama in my life.
I've lost my pieces.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 09 Oct 2012, 04:12

wait until you're 30. GFs are trouble.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 09 Oct 2012, 10:54

Lamb wrote:I perposely act like an asshole to girls because I dont want Drama in my life.

Lol, I had to resort to that xD

I'm sure a lot of guys do that for the same reason.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 09 Oct 2012, 15:37

FWG Leader wrote:wait until you're 30. GFs are trouble.

Live like Joey, i say.
Get many gfs, but not for long.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 09 Oct 2012, 18:14

Don't get a girlfriend for the sake of getting a girlfriend. I tried that, it's awkward and doesn't go anywhere.

However, relationships early in life will help you when it comes to the ones later in life that I believe actually matter. For example, right now I'm struggling with getting a girl to go out with me. I'm not sure how soon I should tell her I want her to be my girlfriend, or how to phrase it, or how I'll give her a flower on the first real date (what, bring a vase? Carry it in my hand? lol). This is all because I was never in a relationship previously.

So you want to balance being too conservative about dating (not dating until you find the perfect girl) with being too liberal (I need a girlfriend. If you're female you qualify). I can't give much advice other than to be yourself and to ask about her. When you start "talking" (you both know where you're headed but haven't said anything yet) text her nice things in the morning. Be a gentleman. I'm sure guys who have actually had girlfriends can give better advice, lol.
Image For trying.

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 09 Oct 2012, 20:01

its not that i jst want one.. everyone thinks im weird and only laugh at me because im stupid. im not. i want to show tht i can be loving too.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 10 Oct 2012, 00:50

The only way to show them that you're someone else is to be yourself. I don't know who you are so I can't help you any more than that. Do you like ____, but don't talk about it because other people think it's not cool? Screw them, I'm sure other people enjoy it just as much as you do, and those are the ones you need to hang out with.
Image For trying.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 12 Oct 2012, 01:40

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Lamb wrote:I perposely act like an asshole to girls because I dont want Drama in my life.

Lol, I had to resort to that xD

I'm sure a lot of guys do that for the same reason.

I have to do that a couple of times a year.... sucks how im asked by girls i dont like,and how they then act like ...Female dogs...To me after wards
I've lost my pieces.

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 12 Oct 2012, 04:40

I say you don't get a gf till highschool but who am i to advise somebody on something i hardly understand myself
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Return to “Guy Chat”