troubles with girlfriends. need help!

Talk about guy stuff...
meiguorach
FWG Duke

Re: troubles with girlfriends. need help!

Postby meiguorach » 13 Oct 2012, 12:37

Mmk, I'm a girl, cutting in on this guy chat. But I thought that, since I am a girl myself, I might be a little helpful.

First off, I'd like to say that I personally don't advise dating a girl just to be able to say that you've dated. I was taught that dating was preparation for marriage, a time to try to find your mate. But even without that, a I wouldn't want to date a guy who simply wanted to date because it was the fashionable thing to do, and/or because he was made fun of for not dating.

Second, do you really need a girlfriend before going to college? I'm 18 and I've never ever ever had a boyfriend. Again, I believe dating is preparation for marriage, but even if I didn't, I'm still glad I haven't had all the drama most of my gal friends have gone through. Sure, I liked a couple of guys, but I enjoyed being young. You don't need a girlfriend. :)

Finally, if you're still set on getting a girlfriend, just be yourself. A girl doesn't like someone who tries to be just like every other guy. Only date girls who like you for you, and not for someone you're not. Also, before dating a girl, become her friend. Relationships built off of friendships are the best kind there are... So yep. Be yourself. And respect her. And act on that respect.
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 14 Oct 2012, 00:25

txs for advice but still its not that i want one jst to say i have one. almost everyone at my school hates me for i dont know why and i jst want to be loved . i will respect her . help her. and most important love her.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 14 Oct 2012, 00:33

Everybody at your school is probably just jealous of your awesomeness. ;)

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Oct 2012, 10:19

ben1 wrote:txs for advice but still its not that i want one jst to say i have one. almost everyone at my school hates me for i dont know why and i jst want to be loved . i will respect her . help her. and most important love her.

You have some really messed up friends if people hate you for not having a girlfriend. No offense to your friends, but they must not be that smart. Maybe you should look for friends who won't hate you for not having a girlfriend.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 16 Oct 2012, 20:23

Lamb wrote:I perposely act like an asshole to girls because I dont want Drama in my life.

Thats the exact opposite of what I do. Well I like a little drama.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 18 Oct 2012, 01:36

Rainshard500 wrote:
Lamb wrote:I perposely act like an asshole to girls because I dont want Drama in my life.

Thats the exact opposite of what I do. Well I like a little drama.

-.- If you impregnant a girl by "accident" Expect a little drama
xD
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 27 Oct 2012, 11:14

Lamb wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

Lol, I had to resort to that xD

I'm sure a lot of guys do that for the same reason.

I have to do that a couple of times a year.... sucks how im asked by girls i dont like,and how they then act like ...Female dogs...To me after wards

I know how you feel. Girls can't drop a grudge for their life. While guys, can drop one in a couple minutes and forgive someone for like, a fight or something. It's rediculous.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 03 Nov 2012, 03:10

.... (to be decided)...
Last edited by Lamb on 09 Nov 2012, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
I've lost my pieces.

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 05 Nov 2012, 02:34

Shadowstar1922 wrote:I know how you feel. Girls can't drop a grudge for their life. While guys, can drop one in a couple minutes and forgive someone for like, a fight or something. It's rediculous.

Lol, hey now. I'm a girl and I can't hold a grudge to save my life. lol

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 05 Nov 2012, 05:38

meiguorach wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:I know how you feel. Girls can't drop a grudge for their life. While guys, can drop one in a couple minutes and forgive someone for like, a fight or something. It's rediculous.

Lol, hey now. I'm a girl and I can't hold a grudge to save my life. lol

I think it's just a generalization. Don't you think it's funny though, how guys can get in a physical fight and knock the mess out of each other and then become friends?
Image For trying.

Return to “Guy Chat”