T.V Programmes

Talk about guy stuff...
GarthVader449
FWG Duke

T.V Programmes

Postby GarthVader449 » 16 Dec 2012, 16:44

Well, recently I have been lauching an investigation(Pfft not really) and I have found everyone watches a completly differnet variety of programmes: weird and won- wait not wonderful. ;)

And I am asking you people what T.V programmes do you watch? Question is aimed at guys mainly as for why I am here; but girls are more than welcome to participate.

P.S If you live any-where other than the U.K, I will probaly have never heard of the programme so a brief description may be nessasary. :)
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: T.V Programmes

Postby Dr Frook » 16 Dec 2012, 20:08

I likes discovery and lifestyle tv programs. I hate ALL CSI type crap.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 17 Dec 2012, 00:10

I like the "CSI type crap" as Frook calls it. ;) Mostly NCIS, the Mentalist, and 24 (I've only just started watching that last one). And I also like a TV series called "LOST."

I also have been watching a series called "Once Upon a Time." It's basically about these fairytale/storybook characters that get trapped in the real world because of a curse. But none of them remember that they are fairytale/storybook characters. I thought it sounded kinda lame at first, but I'm completely hooked right now! :)

I am also watching a series called "Beauty and the Beast." Modern day, kinda CSI type, but I like it. Hey.. I love the Beauty and the Beast story. :D
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 18 Dec 2012, 00:25

I hate all,Unless its Deadliest Warriors Or something Related to food...and Spanish Soap Operas,However you spell it.(Novelas)
and anything informative that is intresting
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “Guy Chat”