Why boyz are better than girls

Talk about guy stuff...
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: Why boyz are better than girls

Postby Lamb » 28 May 2013, 02:43

FWG Leader wrote:there is no difference. Boys need girls and vice versa. Tis survival. Girls have issues, guys have issues. blah!

D: so true.. Lamb Needs his codon...
I've lost my pieces.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 03 Jun 2013, 20:00

Well girls have a weapon against men that men can't do back physically.its called a kick between the legs
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 03 Jun 2013, 21:32

The Divine Potato wrote:Well girls have a weapon against men that men can't do back physically.its called a kick between the legs

HEY DIDYA KNOW IF YOU PUNCH A CHICK IN THE "chest mountains" ITS LIKE GETTING KICKED IN THE BALLS FOR THEM??? I kinda looked up on google weaknesses for women...
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 03 Jun 2013, 22:37

The Baconator wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:Well girls have a weapon against men that men can't do back physically.its called a kick between the legs

HEY DIDYA KNOW IF YOU PUNCH A CHICK IN THE "chest mountains" ITS LIKE GETTING KICKED IN THE BALLS FOR THEM??? I kinda looked up on google weaknesses for women...

That's not creepy at all...

Elcoolio
FWG Earl

Postby Elcoolio » 03 Jun 2013, 22:49

Alice wrote:Let's see boys try to give birth.

They tried it out on grown men. They cried.

Point proven.

How did they make a man give birth ?? :shock:
People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 06 Jun 2013, 20:19

The Baconator wrote:

._. actually... It determines... I can't go into detail, but size determines sensitivity, bigger the less pain...
btw... that's a bit creepy that you googled that up :\
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 09 Jun 2013, 04:34

Lamb wrote:
The Baconator wrote:

._. actually... It determines... I can't go into detail, but size determines sensitivity, bigger the less pain...
btw... that's a bit creepy that you googled that up :\

I only know all this stuff is because I studied anatomy. xD

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 09 Jun 2013, 17:01

Hope no one kicks me in the balls for this but IM TERRIFIED OF MENSTRUATING WOMEN. Seems like im always uncomfortable around them. The girl next to me has the most horryfing time of the month because she screams everytime she has cramps. Oh Lord.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 10 Jun 2013, 21:53

The Baconator wrote:

Question aswell,did you google that before or after I put my point up if before,eww and if after,you know nothing and plus doing that can get you put up as a molester
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 11 Jun 2013, 20:22

The Divine Potato wrote:
The Baconator wrote:

Question aswell,did you google that before or after I put my point up if before,eww and if after,you know nothing and plus doing that can get you put up as a molester

Why do you have to be so serious... .-.

Return to “Guy Chat”