pathetic things u did as a kid

Talk about guy stuff...
kkrox98
Green FWGer

Re: pathetic things u did as a kid

Postby kkrox98 » 30 Jun 2010, 02:27

when i was 4 my sis and i were fighting she kept turning on the tv i kept putting in a vcr and over and over and one time i forgot to put the vcr in so i just pushed and i got my finger stuck in it it was so hard to get out the vcr player was still on so it was pulling my finger when it finally came out i was 4 so i burst out crying the skin on my finger tore of and it was gushing blood ......................... ...i am glad we have dvds now

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 30 Jun 2010, 12:38

hmm.. mine would be.. umm, ohh the time i was standing outside in the driveway with my brother and all of a sudden, this one kid named richie I had a crush on was walking on the road right in front of us, and my brother stood up and yelled over to him, 'Hey Richie! My sister has this huge crush on you!!' and Richie was with some of his friends to and they were laughing and so i turned to run back in my house and i fell in a mud puddle and it was so gross so I got up and ran back into the house and to this day, i still get laughed at by them! :(
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 30 Jun 2010, 13:51

Shadow Man wrote:Mine is pretending to be superman.:( the shame of it.

u were pretending to be superman'?
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

Shadow Man
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Shadow Man » 30 Jun 2010, 14:25

Yes i was pretending to be superman. I mean, I was 5, so u can't blame me. Curse those awesome cartoons. Anyway, to put things short, I got some.....minor injuries. :)
While a middle finger bomb would make problems and solve them all in a second, a peach shaped bomb would only make happiness....them kill millions of lives and cause grief and sorrow for 50 years.

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 30 Jun 2010, 16:07

well i jumped off a cliff,does that count as pathetic
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

Krissy
Noobie Doobie

Postby Krissy » 08 Jul 2010, 22:31

I took my stuffed teletubbies on a plane and then made the lady sitting next to me(didn't know her) hold them up to the window so they could see. Oh and once my friends and i kissed banana slugs to see if they actually make your lips numb. (THey do)

Demyx
FWG Baron

Postby Demyx » 18 Jul 2010, 08:51

well me the most pathetic thing i did was not looking both ways when crossing the street.
i just ran across a road. luckily i wasnt hit by any cars. but i was hit by a car once.
it was a hotwheel.
~Bichula- Defense Devil

Return to “Guy Chat”