Women Logic

Talk about guy stuff...
Munter
FWG Mod

Re: Women Logic

Postby Munter » 22 Feb 2014, 11:39

Dear oh dear...

Sitting about and whining about girls liking other guys over you isn't going to get girls to like you. Give them a reason to like you. Be nice, confident, charming. That doesn't mean present them with a rose and compare them to a summer's day, just chill out and treat them like a human being BEFORE you treat them like 'a girl'.

Girls aren't some mysterious woodland creature. Resenting girls cause they don't fancy you is exactly the reason girls don't like you!

Come on guys, you're better than this!

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 22 Feb 2014, 11:52

Munter wrote:Dear oh dear...

Sitting about and whining about girls liking other guys over you isn't going to get girls to like you. Give them a reason to like you. Be nice, confident, charming. That doesn't mean present them with a rose and compare them to a summer's day, just chill out and treat them like a human being BEFORE you treat them like 'a girl'.

Girls aren't some mysterious woodland creature. Resenting girls cause they don't fancy you is exactly the reason girls don't like you!

Come on guys, you're better than this!

I'll say a few words on their behalf

1) but it is payback

2) nice,confident,charming, LETS GET THE RO- oh wait...

3) what's a human being?

4) other way around please

5) we are better, but they say good's not bad but bad is better

That's guy logic
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 22 Feb 2014, 12:02

Payback for what? People can't help who they do or don't fancy. You can't resent someone for that reason. Maybe you like them and they don't see you that way, tough break kid! No matter how great a couple you think you'd make, the fact they don't feel the same means you won't make a good couple! You just need to deal with it and move on.

In my school experience girls didn't really swarm to the 'bad boys'. In fact, they preferred the nice ones, or the funny ones, even the shy guys got a look in!

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 22 Feb 2014, 14:54

Munter wrote:Payback for what? People can't help who they do or don't fancy. You can't resent someone for that reason. Maybe you like them and they don't see you that way, tough break kid! No matter how great a couple you think you'd make, the fact they don't feel the same means you won't make a good couple! You just need to deal with it and move on.

In my school experience girls didn't really swarm to the 'bad boys'. In fact, they preferred the nice ones, or the funny ones, even the shy guys got a look in!

Calm the ham, your inciting the stereotype of feminism, that's the reason for men disliking many women's personalities, that and the fact that they have an obsession with what they're good at and don't branch out atoll into anything else. We women have our stubbornness, for everything.

And Even though men do think of women as.... I don't know how to say it without being nasty or beyond age appropriate, they have a hard time too, it's not all about love, and you seeing as you argue quite vividly about it should know.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 22 Feb 2014, 15:49

Pretty sure this topic is just referring to stereotypes of women ._.
The purpose of this was to laugh at it in a cohesive unit.
pfft, If there was a topic about guys, I would laugh it because of how true it is for others or me. You have to keep in mind that everything is not directed to ALL women, because that would be sexist e.e and Lamb has had experience with women(not even close) who don't know the different between a person that's right and a sexist...
I've lost my pieces.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 22 Feb 2014, 17:58

Munter wrote:Girls aren't some mysterious woodland creature.

we can be if we try!
*turns into a fairy*
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 22 Feb 2014, 18:11

As people would say where I'm from,

"Yous aw need to get a grip, go out and meet some burds instead of greetin about it!"

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 23 Feb 2014, 23:14

Lamb wrote:Pretty sure this topic is just referring to stereotypes of women ._.
The purpose of this was to laugh at it in a cohesive unit.
pfft, If there was a topic about guys, I would laugh it because of how true it is for others or me. You have to keep in mind that everything is not directed to ALL women, because that would be sexist e.e and Lamb has had experience with women(not even close) who don't know the different between a person that's right and a sexist...

Perfectly said lamb, This topic is for the LOLs one of the guys should make a Guy Logic topic.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 09 Mar 2014, 16:26

Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 09 Mar 2014, 16:28