Helppp

Talk about guy stuff...
TheKingsHills
FWG King

Helppp

Postby TheKingsHills » 01 Oct 2013, 03:42

So this girl in my new school...put these bracelets on me and made me promise to never take them off, I just thought she was being nice or whatever....but in 6th bell I heard about what they mean...because some kid was about to break mine...
It's a game called snap...and it seems I have 1 blue bracelet and 1 yellow one....i dunno what to do...we have uniforms so I can't hide em, and I can't break my promise T_T

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Helppp

Postby Dr Frook » 01 Oct 2013, 08:40

sounds all very silly and odd to me.

take it off :P
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 01 Oct 2013, 19:38

but i can't...I promised

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 01 Oct 2013, 23:40

Grimreaper666 wrote:but i can't...I promised

How about you just ask the girl what's up with it? ask others..
I've lost my pieces.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 01 Oct 2013, 23:44

Snap is a popular sexual game among adolescents and teens, using skinny, colored jelly bracelets. It’s reminiscent of your parents’ spin the bottle, but not nearly as inconsequential. The rules of snap can require players to do all manner of things from kissing to actual intercourse, depending upon the color of the bracelet. Usually, girls wear the bracelets and boys snap them. Though the game is widely played, everyone who wears the colored jelly bracelets doesn’t necessarily participate. They can be worn merely for fashion.

BTW, each color means something so.. :L Yeah... I don't know the rules or anything like that so just ask..
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 03 Oct 2013, 22:09

Lamb wrote:Snap is a popular sexual game among adolescents and teens, using skinny, colored jelly bracelets. It’s reminiscent of your parents’ spin the bottle, but not nearly as inconsequential. The rules of snap can require players to do all manner of things from kissing to actual intercourse, depending upon the color of the bracelet. Usually, girls wear the bracelets and boys snap them. Though the game is widely played, everyone who wears the colored jelly bracelets doesn’t necessarily participate. They can be worn merely for fashion.

BTW, each color means something so.. :L Yeah... I don't know the rules or anything like that so just ask..

A lot of guys at my high school used to peer pressure girls into doing it by breaking their bracelets, like, random guys would do it. The bracelets up here, were suppose to represent that 1) you're in a relationship, 2) what the colors represent is what you are willing to do in the relationship(ex. kissing, cuddling, numerous sexual activities, and then actual intercourse) and some third thing I forgot.

Buuuut, no one made it really clear that the bracelets were just between couples. Sooo, since kids are idiots, a lot of girls got peer pressured into doing it with random guys(they usually waited until parties)

But now, we make it extremely clear that they're between two couples, and anyone who messes with that, is severely shunned. :P

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Lamb » 04 Oct 2013, 00:36

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Lamb wrote:Snap is a popular sexual game among adolescents and teens, using skinny, colored jelly bracelets. It’s reminiscent of your parents’ spin the bottle, but not nearly as inconsequential. The rules of snap can require players to do all manner of things from kissing to actual intercourse, depending upon the color of the bracelet. Usually, girls wear the bracelets and boys snap them. Though the game is widely played, everyone who wears the colored jelly bracelets doesn’t necessarily participate. They can be worn merely for fashion.

A lot of guys at my high school used to peer pressure girls into doing it by breaking their bracelets, like, random guys would do it. The bracelets up here, were suppose to represent that 1) you're in a relationship, 2) what the colors represent is what you are willing to do in the relationship(ex. kissing, cuddling, numerous sexual activities, and then actual intercourse) and some third thing I forgot.

Buuuut, no one made it really clear that the bracelets were just between couples. Sooo, since kids are idiots, a lot of girls got peer pressured into doing it with random guys(they usually waited until parties)

But now, we make it extremely clear that they're between two couples, and anyone who messes with that, is severely shunned. :P

xD the actual game isn't like that.. actually anyone who plays is fair game..
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 04 Oct 2013, 01:27

Lamb wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

xD the actual game isn't like that.. actually anyone who plays is fair game..

Well that's how it's played up here. ~shrugs~

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 12 Oct 2013, 00:57

Something tells me you should start wearing wrist guards.
I'm just bobbing along

Return to “Guy Chat”