Girls

Talk about guy stuff...
Cheeseboy
Noobie Doobie

Girls

Postby Cheeseboy » 27 Feb 2010, 22:40

How do i make a girl admit that she likes me?? all her friends say that she does but whenever anyone asks her she just says no....

Munter
FWG Mod

Re: Girls

Postby Munter » 01 Mar 2010, 00:48

Pin her to the ground and scream in her face.

Or if that fails, water-boarding is always an option.

If you're into her ask her out, If she likes you she should say yes.

Noonie
FWG Earl

Postby Noonie » 01 Mar 2010, 05:09

Throw 'er in the dirt, pin 'er to the ground, and spit in 'er eye if she don't talk!!!
It would work with me, on a good day

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 01 Mar 2010, 09:17

that's just disturbing noncon.

Follow munt's advice, the serious advice.
Apparently he's the expert on this subject. ;)

But what I don't get...what's so difficult in just asking.
From what I can see it's that you yourself haven't asked.
As you stated 'anyone'.
And it's not only what a girl says, it's the body language too you got to pay attention to.
(Why boys don't understand women part 1: bodylanguage vs what she says; Also known as: why women make it so difficult on themselves part 1: not telling the entire truth.)

But perhaps our resident expert might want to tackle that subject. :P

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 01 Mar 2010, 11:32

Hahahaha, expert :D

I'm just a strong believer in straight talking and acting on feeling. I should learn to take my own advice.

I'm also a great one for reading into body language etc. I think you can't tell exactly what someone is thinking by every single movement they make, but the obvious movements give you a general feel for what they are thinking.

Imitation of your movement and way of moving (taking a drink when you take a drink), eye contact, playing with their hair, these sort of things give away that she is interested. THIS DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN SHE LIKES YOU, at least in that way. It shows she is interested in you and what you have to say. However, more often than not these things will indicate they are keen on you.

But aye, might as well go for it. If everyone says she likes you, but she is too shy to admit it, then you've got to give her the opportunity to say yes.

That's what it's all about, SEE! (ohhh hokey cokey cokey).
Ahhh the burds. we do loves 'em.

Noonie
FWG Earl

Postby Noonie » 07 Mar 2010, 03:39

Hahahaha, I've done the flippy hair thing before just to mess with guys. Us girls have mind powers. But now I have to kill you, on account of I've said too much.

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 07 Mar 2010, 03:45

Hitokiri wrote:that's just disturbing noncon.

Follow munt's advice, the serious advice.
Apparently he's the expert on this subject. ;)

But what I don't get...what's so difficult in just asking.
From what I can see it's that you yourself haven't asked.
As you stated 'anyone'.
And it's not only what a girl says, it's the body language too you got to pay attention to.
(Why boys don't understand women part 1: bodylanguage vs what she says; Also known as: why women make it so difficult on themselves part 1: not telling the entire truth.)

But perhaps our resident expert might want to tackle that subject. :P

Stop being a smartypants!!!!!! My brain is now hurting because of you! And Non con, don't kill me, go for Hito first. =P
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

maryc
Noobie Doobie

Postby maryc » 16 Mar 2010, 02:09

Okay, I'm a girl and I have a crush on this guy. He always asks me if I like him and I say no, and when he asks my friends they say yes. So, he finally got the courage to ask me out and I said yes! And now we're dating! Ask her, even if she says "no" at least you'll know for sure and not wonder about it for the rest of your life.

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 17 Mar 2010, 20:31

maryc wrote:Okay, I'm a girl and I have a crush on this guy. He always asks me if I like him and I say no, and when he asks my friends they say yes. So, he finally got the courage to ask me out and I said yes! And now we're dating! Ask her, even if she says "no" at least you'll know for sure and not wonder about it for the rest of your life.

I remember I asked a popular girl out... one month later I was making out with here. x_X Hehe, don't be afraid. Ask em' out.
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

miko
FWG Assassin

Postby miko » 05 Apr 2010, 13:05

throw 'er in the dirt
I HATE SCHOOL

Return to “Guy Chat”