What Do Girls Do Wrong

Talk about guy stuff...
Aros
FWG King

Re: What Do Girls Do Wrong

Postby Aros » 19 Jul 2010, 17:36

Shadow Man wrote:Um, I hate it when girls ask me out.....not often, but one asked me to go out, next week, same thing with different girl, next month, same. It's weird, when IM supposed to to ask. Also, girls want EVERYTHING, well, not everything, but A LOT.

no they do want everything
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

Shadow Man
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Shadow Man » 19 Jul 2010, 22:25

i guess your right aros, EVERYTHING! Girlfriends do that....never had one, but my friend does, hes 17, and one day, she had a uniform and short shorts, then 5 short shorts, she loves them, and looked like a model..........very expensive.
While a middle finger bomb would make problems and solve them all in a second, a peach shaped bomb would only make happiness....them kill millions of lives and cause grief and sorrow for 50 years.

Shadow Man
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Shadow Man » 20 Jul 2010, 15:21

i say, im not gonna get a girlfriend until im 15,and i am considering a girl....yeah......i think im gonna think about it, but shes not the kind to buy everything she sees. UNLIKE SOME GIRLS

all
Last edited by Shadow Man on 18 Sep 2010, 20:27, edited 1 time in total.
While a middle finger bomb would make problems and solve them all in a second, a peach shaped bomb would only make happiness....them kill millions of lives and cause grief and sorrow for 50 years.

Netskyvirus2010

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 26 Jul 2010, 22:35

girls dont do wrong.
girls are right >.> depends
choose good guys on dates, and etc
guys dont do wrong
guys are right >.> depends
choose girls that are into you, and etc

settled ::: stop talking like 40 year olds :P that is my job
.... locked ....

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 26 Jul 2010, 23:07

Ok ok here goes.. I don't buy everything i see and i DON'T want everything... if you have everything then what is there to work for?? besides, i don't have enough money for everything and never will probably.. and if i did i would give most of it to charity. So yeah.. anything else that you think ALL girl's do? I guess im just not like ALL girls

WOOF!!

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Sora
FWG Butt Kicker
Location: The Black Eye Of Canada... it smells like burnt plastic and smoke right now.

Postby Sora » 05 Aug 2010, 19:15

Genghis Khan wrote:
alice_cullen wrote:i can fight! and besides, im not blonde, i have black hair, SO IM SMART!

i thought you wanted blonde highlights. even if you have a little blonde, youre dumb. :P well, that's how my sister sees it. (she HATES blondes)

hey im blonde and im smart to. i can fend for myself anytime. ONLY 20% OF BLONDES ARE STUPID BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING:child has run out of anger pills! quick hide anything sharp or could possibly be used as a weapon! Stop the next world war!

lol... no seriously my next shipment of anger pills wont be here for a while

Shadow Man
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Shadow Man » 05 Aug 2010, 20:10

errrr...i also admit a girl is nice company and stuff...but i cant stand those girls who go," So, i was like at the mall...blah blah blah." I hear it EVERYDAY! its at stores, streets, and, well, eveywhere. just annoys the hell outta me.

ghost 9
FWG King

Postby ghost 9 » 06 Aug 2010, 15:35

most girls talk alot.
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

blade
FWG Minor Noble

Postby blade » 07 Aug 2010, 22:52

ghost 9 wrote:most girls talk alot.

i dnt find that a problem...lol
ImageImage
Ice Chill

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 19 Aug 2010, 00:01

i hate those girls too Shadow!! They're so dumb!!! They're all "OMG GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAAAAT??" and all that crap. I hate it. That's why I usually hang out with either girls that aren't like that or guys, cuz guys don't do any of that junk. So yeah..

WOOF!!

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Return to “Guy Chat”