Attention All Boys

Talk about guy stuff...
Angel
Human Overlord

Attention All Boys

Postby Angel » 03 Dec 2014, 20:51

You think girls are complicated, right?

Well allow me to make things just a tiny bit easier for you.

When a girl posts something to your social media...Something like this:

She didn't post it there because she thought it was funny.
Get the hint?

If you didn't, then you're going to be in a lot of trouble very soon.

Now, if you actually like the girl then it's alright, but if you're just playing around because you like the attention you get, you're in for a bad time, because most girls don't like finding out that a guy was just toying with their feelings.
If you don't like the girl DON'T LEAD HER ON TO THINKING YOU LIKE HER!

I just made your dating like 1% easier...You're welcome.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: Attention All Boys

Postby Foopzheart » 03 Dec 2014, 22:31

that video is horrifying on at least 10 different levels
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 04 Dec 2014, 00:59

p-p nah, I'll keep doing what I do.. *cough* I prey on emotions.
I've lost my pieces.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 04 Dec 2014, 07:22

Fuipui wrote:that video is horrifying on at least 10 different levels

Agreed.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 04 Dec 2014, 14:12

Angel wrote:When a girl posts something to your social media...Something like this:

She didn't post it there because she thought it was funny.
Get the hint?

lmaooo noooo. that's not true for ALL girls, please. not everything we do is some sort of girl code where we're doing something that looks like we're doing it for one reason but really we're doing it because we like you. that's utterly ridiculous and only really happens in highschool or something stupid. for example, if i were to send someone a funny video, it's bc im laughing super hard and i want them to see it. or maybe i'm sending them the video because they're sad and they need cheering up!! i'm not flirting with them every waking moment of us being together, that's just weird.

tl;dr don't speak for all girls, speak for some bc not all girls are the same and if you tell a boy that ALL girls like something, then a lot of crap could go down. if you say SOME, he could ask a chick if she('s) likes that and stop the confusion.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 04 Dec 2014, 14:43

also PLEASE never ever do this.
it's basically just like 'is something not about your dick???? make it about your dick!!!! don’t let her do anything without reminding her that you have a dick.'

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 04 Dec 2014, 17:04

Boxy, this girl is obviously crazy about Alan.
They've known each other since they were kids, and when he had his mission farewell 2 years ago she just HAD to tell me how good of friends they were (when I had never heard of her) and she would NOT leave till I did...which was rather annoying...
He's only been asking her out on dates and so of course she thinks he likes her that way...especially since he told me "I like the attention she gives me". . . so clearly there's something more than friendship going on there.
I'm just saying, boys need to take a hint.
Also, you're not like most girls. Please don't take that as insulting because I totally don't mean it that way, you know I love you! Just saying is all...and you know that though.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 05 Dec 2014, 01:55

Well, that video isn't exactly funny. It's a cutesy voice saying "you're my honey bunny chubby bunny cute words oh my god kill me this is horrible it's too sweet i'm getting diabetes", not, for example, that (hilarious) creepy text theater thing.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 05 Dec 2014, 02:12

Angel wrote:Boxy, this girl is obviously crazy about Alan.
They've known each other since they were kids, and when he had his mission farewell 2 years ago she just HAD to tell me how good of friends they were (when I had never heard of her) and she would NOT leave till I did...which was rather annoying...
He's only been asking her out on dates and so of course she thinks he likes her that way...especially since he told me "I like the attention she gives me". . . so clearly there's something more than friendship going on there.
Also, you're not like most girls. Please don't take that as insulting because I totally don't mean it that way, you know I love you! Just saying is all...and you know that though.

where the FUCK did alan come from in this??? you NEVER said anything about him earlier.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 06 Dec 2014, 03:11

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Angel wrote:Boxy, this girl is obviously crazy about Alan.

where the FUCK did alan come from in this??? you NEVER said anything about him earlier.

He's the reason I posted this in the first place. I didn't just come up with it off the top of my head Boxy haha.
There was a reason!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “Guy Chat”