How to handle chicks

Talk about guy stuff...
oliver
Noobie Doobie

Re: How to handle chicks

Postby oliver » 18 Oct 2009, 04:32

und out waht they want on the site and every where 1 person said for boys to send smileys and be nice an smile isnt that right fwg leader ya i kinda saw that waht you where doin

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 18 Oct 2009, 13:36

Advice from Munter:

If your gf is bitchy, get rid of them!

Or, if it is just the monthly ogre rearing it's hideous head, just take the beating, then make them feel extremely bad for it when they recover.

If the question is how to handle chicks, i would say with two wandering hands...

Yeah i know, I'm bad.

MrLuck
FWG Assassin
Location: Couch that faces Family Guy as I listen to Surfing Bird

Postby MrLuck » 21 Oct 2009, 01:14

Fire a Nuclear bomb at them to make them behave

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 21 Oct 2009, 16:11

Why dont you just ask a girl?

Btw, this is mainly on getting a girlfriend and actually keeping one. Not how to handle bitches. And I wrote it. ^.^

1. BE NICE. Remember, there aren't any rules on what to do really (exept mine :p) because every girl is different. But the nicer you are, and how friendly you act towards her, will always be important.

2. DON'T LEAVE HER ISOLATED. Always say hi, and generally be around her as often as possible. Ignoring her may be eaiser, but you are giving out the completly wrong signals. Girls can be shy... I wouldnt walk over to a boy and start chatting them up. In england, it's the other way round :P... but you get the point

3.DON'T BE SHY. DOn't be afraid to ask for her number or ask to go on a date.... it really does help... (personally, i'm quite chuffed when someone asks for my number even if they have the personality of a dogs behind, just shows im being loved). No girl wants to go out with a wimp!

4. NEVER FORGET YOU ARE IN LOVE. Don't suddenly start treating her like your best mate, you don't want to give out the wrong impression. Remember, she is your crush, not your lets-go-play-football-in-the-park mate. Don't forget.

5. JUST ENJOY. One of the worst things is for a girl to go on a date, or even hang around with a boy if she can tell that they aren't enjoying it. Just relax! We are as nervous as you, remember :P.

BTW, I'll get out of the boy chat when you get out of the girls.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Andil
FWG sergeant

Postby Andil » 25 Oct 2009, 13:21

haha lol alice ok then and u right this chat is cool lol ;)

Andil
FWG sergeant

Postby Andil » 25 Oct 2009, 13:48

ahh thanks for remind me ;) now OUT FROM OUR ROOM :twisted: :lol:

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 26 Oct 2009, 16:50

You burds can stay if you want, but were just going to be talking about girls and their bits. Cause thats we guys talk about. Girls bits.
And beer and stuff...

So if you are comfortable with that talk welcome in!
Although i would probs be arrested for such convos with you... so dont talk to me about it. I like not living in prison too much

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 26 Oct 2009, 16:55

Munter wrote:You burds can stay if you want, but were just going to be talking about girls and their bits. Cause thats we guys talk about. Girls bits.
And beer and stuff...

So if you are comfortable with that talk welcome in!
Although i would probs be arrested for such convos with you... so dont talk to me about it. I like not living in prison too much

lolz ive been here for a while... and to be honest, thats what (apart from the girl 'bits' )i mainly talk about as well. I do belive i have found a new home!

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 26 Oct 2009, 20:52

alice_cullen wrote:we are now housemates or wateva. joy. :lol: :twisted:

Like big brother but more than twice as entertaining amd less than haf the people watching. :D

cxvv
Green FWGer

Postby cxvv » 31 Oct 2009, 22:07

Teh Evil Pikachu wrote:I shoot them in the face then run them over with my Hummer.

Hi i'm a girl and fwi u suck! :evil:

Return to “Guy Chat”